Best 360 Camera?

LostM

Established Member
[bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)][/bcolor]
Ive given up on GoPro's. Too much hassle, never connect via BT, Missed angles, audio wasnt there corrupt files.. The Insta 360 does everything they do, but better, more reliably and for cheaper

https://amzn.to/3cbQsvR

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
I have used the first gen GoPro, and it's decent, but agree, it has some challenges. Also, to move angles in editing with the first gen took a Adobe with plug-ins. However, in sunlight ... not too bad. ... here is a link to my vid .. there is a couple on my channel ...

my girl and me racing on the lake ...

Just mouse around ... the quality isn't bad ... but in my opinion the tech is still developing ...

quad

Established Member
I am curious about a camera that can shoot 16K or more HDRI 360 degree photos with a few clicks. Basically I would want to set it up on a tripod, take say 8 exposures with one click, move to the other side so my body is not in the frame and take 8 more exposures and then composite the HDRI in Photoshop or whatever software is recommended. Most 16K HDRI environments are created by taking quite a few photos and rotating the tripod manually to get a 360 degree shot.

Similar to this but higher quality:

An Entire 360 HDRI Camera Rig That Fits In Your Pocket | Greyscalegorilla

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
find us a company not making them in China

Made in China by a U.S. company and made by a Chinese company are very different.

iPhone is made in China, so is a Huawei phone.

Chinese companies love collecting data about users. Example; TikTok is owned by a Chinese company and they have a strategic partnership with the Communist Party of China.

Users who are viewing this thread