Best 03 cobra ive seen on the net...

03CobraBro

Established Member
That is rediculous, black on black with the polished ring was around long before most of those idiots could probably even say the word Supra.

If that Cobra looks like a Supra, then I guess I can say "Nice GNX" to the Supra guy then?

741133.jpeg

I think that Cobra looks awsome. If I had went with black I deffinatly would have tried to go for that look.

bbeers

Hi guys. This indeed is my old 03 Cobra. It was a badass ride. Don't flame me but I sold it because I missed the Supra. Just before I sold it the car ran a 10.70 @ 131 mph. Let me know if you guys have any questions regarding it and I will gladly answer them.

Britt

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
What did you miss so much about your supra?

Originally posted by BPU
Hi guys. This indeed is my old 03 Cobra. It was a badass ride. Don't flame me but I sold it because I missed the Supra. Just before I sold it the car ran a 10.70 @ 131 mph. Let me know if you guys have any questions regarding it and I will gladly answer them.

Britt

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by BPU
Let me know if you guys have any questions regarding it and I will gladly answer them.

Britt
I take it you dont have any spacers out back? SRA or still IRS? Ive alwats wanted that rim combo (black on black CCWs), but never saw a pic, thanks for tossing me over the edge:beer:

cobrasvtxyz

PoWeR tO wEiGhT!
Established Member
Originally posted by BPU

Britt

ya i have a question are those rims the classic street?? and what size and offset are they?? by the way i would classify that as THE BEST COBRA I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread