Belt Tearing? Help

turbovenom

Established Member
So, I am buying another terminator, it has some issues but is the right price. One thing is it recieved a new belt, and he said he was in a hurry when he put it on, but any how the inside of it has kinda came apart, I am not anywhere near the car so I cant tell if it was a faulty belt, something bent, anything reallly. Does anyone have a theory on what it may need?
8203925962_fc4cbb9f16_m.jpg

Last edited:

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
Miss aligned pulley look down on the belt and check to see what's off...or faulty idler. Check for cracks in the idlers when you remove belt. I go thru a idler a month very common. Good luck keep us posted...or the blower pulley is not installed properly

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Miss aligned pulley look down on the belt and check to see what's off...or faulty idler. Check for cracks in the idlers when you remove belt. I go thru a idler a month very common. Good luck keep us posted...or the blower pulley is not installed properly

^^^^this! When I installed my lower pulley I missed one washer and that little amount did the exact same thing. Kept eating belts.

Users who are viewing this thread