Belt size help?

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
My friend has a 2.80 upper pulley and 4lb. Lower pulley. He is looking for a gator back belt part number, anybody know? Thanks.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Don't be lazy.

Run a string around the pullies, apply full tension to the tensioner and measure the string. Very simple and works every time. I've done this 4 times already.

Then go to this chart.... find the number of ribs on your belt (usually 8) go to the length you just measured. Take the number on the left column and put it in the search box on Rockauto.com.

http://www.veyance.com/productsdetail.aspx?id=3128

Rockauto.com is the cheapest for Goodyear Gatorback belts.

Your Welcome.

mrose75

Established Member
^Same smart ass comment he left on my thread when I asked for help with the same thing. But it worked.......

03' White Snake

Established Member
^Same smart ass comment he left on my thread when I asked for help with the same thing. But it worked.......

Hahaha yup. And won't be the last. A simple search would yield the same answer.

Along with CobraBob's site which is a sticky at the top of the Terminator section has the info too.

mrose75

Established Member
I know for me there had to be someone out there with the same combo. 2.3 whipple w/3.25, stock lower, and 4 BF idlers. And it wasn't a matter of being lazy, just not having thought about the yarn/string technique. But once enlightened, it made sense and worked.

Users who are viewing this thread