Been lurking. Finally signed up

KDerekT83

Established Member
I live in Gonzales/Baton Rouge Louisiana. I have #04111 HD for 2002. JLP ShortBlock, Patriot heads with Comp Cams Stage 2's, Ported charger, Accufab Throttlebody, SCT 2600 MAF, Pacesetter Longtubes, K&N Intake, Metco Pulley ( Don't know what size. Truck runs at 12lbs ), Full Magnaflow O/R 3" exhaust, Circle D converter, Afco Heat Exchanger, and Some Belltech stuff to get it sitting right. I'm sure there is more in it I may not know of since I bought the truck already modded. I was told when I bought it, the truck made 461HP/500ish TQ on a conservative timing curve at Precision Engineering in Atlanta, and that there is much more in it. Maybe you guys can verify/disprove that.... I know for sure there is 1 member here I know personally, but would love to hear from you guys about a tuner close to me that's not an idiot, I can trust to get the tune dialed in/make sure its good.
newhood.JPG
lookinclean.jpeg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice that you signed up. Welcome. That's a nice HD truck you have. Nicely modded!

KDerekT83

Established Member
Thanks guys. It definitely has it flaws. Pictures make it look great though. Lol. Laffy.... nice.... I went through there last week on the way to Lake Charles to help..

Users who are viewing this thread