Been looking for that 90K Supra? Here it is...

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Who runs a TT set up on a supra anyways?? All the cool kids have that monster single turbo!

impp_0812_04_z%2B1994_toyota_supra_740whp_single_turbo%2Bmotor_view.jpg

ThomasL

Established Member
I vote that we all call the guy and offer ridiculously low amounts or straight up trades with a Dodge Caravan. Then post his response.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
It's the HKS 2835 twin kit. Actually pretty rare. Makes the same power as a big single but cost twice as much. Very rare because of the cost and no added spool or power benefits. Basically it's a novelty item. I'm a former turbo import owner.

That car definitely has a LOT invested and SP is one of the pioneers in the Supra community. Someone would probably give him upwards of 60k for it if he has all records and receipts as claimed.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Looks pretty sweet imo.... the owner just needs some help writting the ad and pricing it. The secret widebody part is pretty funny though.... did I mention it has a 30k candy paint too..... lol

Last edited:

98slowbra

Established Member
Remember guys he claims to have spend over $200,000 on the car, you are getting a deal at $90,000 LOL

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
That seems to be a pretty damn clean Supra with a lot of high dollar parts. Just because he sucks at writing a for sale ad doesn't make the car any less desirable. Price may be a bit high, unfortunately for him.

The secret widebody part is pretty funny though....

The company that makes the widebody kit is called Top Secret. I loved this kit back in the day. Crazy expensive and about as JDM as you can get.

http://www.titanmotorsports.com/topsecgtwidk.html

top-secret-gt-300-supra.jpg

top-secret-gt-300-supra-2.jpg

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Looks pretty sweet imo.... the owner just needs some help writting the ad and pricing it. The secret widebody part is pretty funny though.... did I mention it has a 30k candy paint too..... lol

It says Top Secret widebody kit. Top Secret is a well-known tuner in Japan.

xenodragon

Established Member
The car looks pretty filthy if you ask me, for $90k at least wash the damn thing and clean the interior. Also body kit just doesnt seem to fit correctly. I feel like GTR is a better choice of what to do with $90k, even if this supra is "rare". $50k for the supra would be a better deal IMO and he might get close to asking on that.

Users who are viewing this thread