Beefcake =

nowwhat

Established Member
A real stand-up guy. I've been a forum member for a while, but I don't post much. I've read all the praise given to Terry and after speaking with him, I concur 100%. I called and spoke to him about my suspension and he quoted me an unbeatable price. I told him that I wasn't ready to order until 6/28/13, but he still gave me advice on the best set-up for my suspension and didn't try to sell me more expensive parts. He took the time to talk with me about my future build plans and didn't rush me off the phone because I didn't pull my credit card out. I must give credit where credit is do and beefcake makes modding our cars enjoyable and with confidence of unmatched customer satisfaction. Having been screwed over by several repetable shops, it's refreshing to find an honest vendor who truly cars. I'm sorry for the long post, but I blame the mustang community for sharing their excellent dealings with him...Lol.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Yeah the beef made only $100 bux on the complete suspension set up I bought from him. He gave me price hundreds of $$ less then his competitor's price! The best prices around on most items!

Last edited:

Nuar

Established Member
Beef is the man! He hooked me up with a great price on my hpipe for the headers and dealt with minor headaches and multiple phone calls from me. Great guy to deal with and I will never hesitate to buy from him in the future!

CameronVic

Established Member
Man his nuts must be sore!

JK, met him down at bradenton this year at NMRA and seemed like a pretty cool dude.

nowwhat

Established Member
When I'm ready for my engine build, I will be making the long trip to Ohio. Looking forward to meeting him in person.

burke985

Established Member
Beef is the best and prices cant be beat and hopefully ill be paying the supercharger off next month.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread