Beefcake Paxton special+AED+E85=730 HP!

notchy444

Established Member
Yeah I've been tossing around the idea of an aluminator. You do all the research and you just want more power lol. I think I would rather sell my quads and use the difference from getting an aluminator to pick up one of those sweet Polaris rzr's.

The aluminator would be perfect for my setup but the real question is should we drop the compression or leave it at stock levels? Would this make any difference when running on e85? I hope beefcake can chime in as that's the next purchase in the following months.

FIFTY

Established Member
Sick dude, your car must be ridiculous to drive, I cant wait all you 700+ cars hit the track!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Yeah I've been tossing around the idea of an aluminator. You do all the research and you just want more power lol. I think I would rather sell my quads and use the difference from getting an aluminator to pick up one of those sweet Polaris rzr's.

Can Am rules the trails!!!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
if your running e85 all the time, the 11 to 1 is probably ok, on fuels, even high octane, i'd lean towards the 9.5

EricM

Established Member
This thread actually made me pull the trigger on buying a white 14' 5.0 track pack. 700 wheel and maybe $6,000 in the setup is what put me over the edge. I may be pm'ing you with questions, as I'll be immediately acquiring parts to do this setup!

Need to post some videos of the speedometer during a pull! :)

notchy444

Established Member
Funny you say, I ended up selling this setup after going with a smaller pulley and a wastegate setup. Im now going with a fully built block and a CPR turbo. Its under the knife right now. Feel free to PM me any questions you have about the previous setup

i want boost

Established Member
Thanks guys, The power comes in hard but for some reason my NT05R are hooking fine! even on a 45 mph pull its not spinning that bad... I have 3.73 too!:shrug: I do have added weight in the back from my sound system ( 2 12 inch subs JL Audio and 3 amps) acts like a drag bag or something hahaha.

nice power, but i do not believe ill be eating my words by saying, be prepared to have to build that motor if you have not yet

Dan12GT

Established Member
Funny you say, I ended up selling this setup after going with a smaller pulley and a wastegate setup. Im now going with a fully built block and a CPR turbo. Its under the knife right now. Feel free to PM me any questions you have about the previous setup

Did it blow up?

There was a local guy that had the same setup on e85 that dynoed I want to say around 740-750whp and it blew in like two weeks.

Running that much power on the stock motor and no fuel system is silly and I never understood why people going for big power like that on the stock motor do when they know they will end up destroying it (just throwing money in the garbage). A slightly used coyote motor goes for 4-$5k. That would be a huge amount of money to finance a motor build.

onebadgsx

Established Member
Yeah running E85 without a fuel system is asking for it IMO, your betting on the stock pump to be ramped up and like it.

I'll let you know how long my stock internals last though fellas, I'm just a crack over 700 and if they go they go but the key is to have the backup reserves to go forged if/when it breaks.:thumbsup:

For sure.

The last one that came on bragging about num ers and e85 with out a fuel system popped in less than 2 weeks. Mathmatically the stock pump with bap doesnt have enough to support more than 500 hp on e85

Last edited:

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
91 gas with Torco is nothing more than 91+ octane... Torco is the best or really close to it... I tried the Torco stuff and seen nothing...

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
91 gas with Torco is nothing more than 91+ octane... Torco is the best or really close to it... I tried the Torco stuff and seen nothing...

torco is really nice. i ran out and need to order another case. the plugs did have a little orange coating on them but they were still working as good as new after 6 cans of torco.

J_C

Established Member
Wow, congrats on the numbers! This is exactly why my next vehicle purchase will be a coyote! They respond amazing to mods unlike my 2v.

Nasty5ohhh

Established Member
Did it blow up?

There was a local guy that had the same setup on e85 that dynoed I want to say around 740-750whp and it blew in like two weeks.

Running that much power on the stock motor and no fuel system is silly and I never understood why people going for big power like that on the stock motor do when they know they will end up destroying it (just throwing money in the garbage). A slightly used coyote motor goes for 4-$5k. That would be a huge amount of money to finance a motor build.

That car blew up due to lack of a fuel system I'm 100% sure.

Dan12GT

Established Member
That car blew up due to lack of a fuel system I'm 100% sure.

Ya I think that is what I've heard. Don't cheap out when you are messing with power like that is my best advise. If you can't run a fuel system don't reach for power like that. Even with a fuel system at 730+whp I can't image the internals holding up long.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
It's all in the tune with supporting mods but 700rwhp is pushing it on the upper end of what the coyote can handle. I've been on that power level for about 6 months now with about 2800 miles with the Paxton.

It's not my DD but I do drive the hell out of it when it's out with a 15-20 1/4 passes, 50+ street pulls, and more than 10+ dyno pulls......so the motor can last longer than some may think.

Users who are viewing this thread