bed rug

bglf83

Established Member
i am in the market for a good bed rug and bed cover, a tonneau i think is how you spell it. what do you guys have and do you like it? thanks

brandon

oh and here is a pic of my truck.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Go with Chickeneers on the Bedrug. HE has the best customer service there is.

Acetone those badges man. I did my two L badges and the SVT F150 on the tailgate

bglf83

Established Member
thanks, does anybody know the price i would pay for the tonneau cover, they say they do not quote prives over the phone or net. thanks for the responce

brandon

bglf83

Established Member
Originally posted by latemodelracer2

Acetone those badges man. I did my two L badges and the SVT F150 on the tailgate

what does it take to make my badge look like yours?

99RedSVT

Established Member
Ive got the stock Tonnuea cover and absolutly love it.Nice and easy to take off and put on.Also i dont have the bed rug but my buddy does and he says its well worth the dough.

bglf83

Established Member
im am about to have money to get a tonneu, i have looked at pics of the hard ones, but my question is about the soft ones. I think the black soft tonneu will ad character to my truck. for people that have the soft ones, do you like them and are they durably? do they look good?

NWUCIT

Established Member
Originally posted by bglf83
im am about to have money to get a tonneu, i have looked at pics of the hard ones, but my question is about the soft ones. I think the black soft tonneu will ad character to my truck. for people that have the soft ones, do you like them and are they durably? do they look good?

I have the Access Roll Up cover.....excellent soft cover. Been on for over 2 years and looks brand new...stays tight and like the name says....rolls up in a jiffy with center supports attached to cover (in about 10 seconds)...held in place when extended with heavy duty velcro.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread