BEAUTIFUL Foxbody Gt For sale

I have a 88 mustang gt foxbody I want to sell. The car has a 302 bored .030, forged flat top pistons, 9:5.1 compression, gt40p heads w/dual springs, 190li fuel pump, bbk fuel pressure regulator, bbk 65mm tb w/spacer, tfs track heat upper and lower intake, 1.7 rr, tfs hardened push rods, e303 cam, hydraulic roller lifters, high volume oil pump w/windage tray, bbk shorty headers w/3" flowmaster exhaust and no cats, converted to mass air via 93 cpu, 24lb. injectors w/ corresponding 76mm mass air meter, summit digital capacitive discharge box, msd coil, taylor wires, 3.55 rear gears, 10in racing clutch, short throw shifter, converted to 5 lug, cobra r (18in) rims, tires are in great shape, new kyb shocks, aftermarket head tail and fog lights, interior is free of stains or holes, new carpet, pioneer cd player and components, 2-12in fosgate subs w/ 300w amp. The car has about 150,000 on the clock. The rear end and engine were rebuilt and have about 17,000 on them. I have only ran synthetic since the rebuild. The car has been undercoated and has NO rust inside, under, or outside! Stored winters, never seen snow! email or call 6166356479, I have pics of the car upon request, you wont be disapointed! Asking 7300$

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread