Beartooth Run 2010

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Kyle and I went on a cruise today with a group of people from Billings to Cooke City via the Beartooth highway in Montana and partly in Wyoming. It was about 281 miles round trip.

Forgive me, most of the pictures were shot through the windshield so they aren't the best quality and some are kind of blurry because a lot of the drive was fast tight turns. :burnout:

There were some people along on the cruise that had much better cameras so I will add their pictures to this thread as soon as I can get ahold of them.

IMG_1291.jpg

There was a Moose about 100 yards up the Mountain when we stopped for lunch.
IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

Wall of snow

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

Road Construction...Sweet....

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

Here is a picture of the entire group stopped for lunch

IMG_1266.jpg

Passing each other...

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
awesome! some of that looks familiar.

Hopfully one of these days i will be able to join you guys.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Thanks!

There were some guys doing rolling shots of everyone's cars as we passed them so I'm hoping they got a good one of mine.

We were following a procharged '95 GT most of the time so that's the tail end that's in most of my pics.

Future 5.0

Established Member
Hey neighbor:poke: Nice pics, looked like a good time! Need to experience the MT-HW12 blast into Idaho through the Lolo National Forest:rockon:

Stevo151

Established Member
niiiice! looks like you guys got a few scooby's that came out! i bet those wud be a blast for the winter lol. anyways looks like you guys had a fun time! :rockon:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
niiiice! looks like you guys got a few scooby's that came out! i bet those wud be a blast for the winter lol. anyways looks like you guys had a fun time! :rockon:

There were a TON of STIs and WRXs. When we hit the road construction and the snow I'm sure they were right at home. Makes me want an STI BAD.

Looks like a good time Love the scenery

It was beautiful. I wish I would have taken some pictures of the tighter corners (which were most of the drive) but I was just trying to hold on. :lol1:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
We were so high up it felt like we were on top of the world. The highest elevation is almost 11,000 feet.

FordKnight

Established Member
what is all that white stuff lol? What's with you people... you know its almost the middle of summer and you all still have snow? Awesome pics. Anyside shots of the white and blue looking mustang. Curious to see what the paint scheme looks like.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That must have been a fun cruise. Lot of miles, too. Any more pics of that white Mustang with the blue top?

Love your GT by the way. A lot! :)

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
what is all that white stuff lol? What's with you people... you know its almost the middle of summer and you all still have snow? Awesome pics. Anyside shots of the white and blue looking mustang. Curious to see what the paint scheme looks like.

Haha, well at 11,000 feet up there's snow pretty much year round. We don't have any snow in town at all.

That must have been a fun cruise. Lot of miles, too. Any more pics of that white Mustang with the blue top?

Love your GT by the way. A lot! :)

Thanks!! There were several people on the cruise with good cameras taking pictures of each car individually and doing rolling shots etc. As soon as they are posted on the local forum I'll post up the ones from my car and from the other '95 GT. :D

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Here are a couple better pictures of that other '95:

100_0249.jpg

100_0254.jpg

100_0247.jpg

I'll post even more when they are posted to the local forum.

Users who are viewing this thread