Bear Mountain Car Cruise

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
I realize it's in NY at Bear Mountain State Park but I attended a car cruise last Wednesday from 6pm till dark and it was great. There were over 800 cars and over 300 motorcycles. I saw at least 4 03 Cobras but never did find the owners. There were also various other year Mustangs and Cobras. They had muscle cars from all years and unfortunately they had about 25 imports, but hey, some young people like those things. Its held every Wednesday night and its free. They have a live band which can be annoying since its usually loud and makes it difficult to talk with others. They have a website at:
www.copsroddersrodbendersny.homestead.com

Its been going on for at least 3 years but I just heard about it last month.

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Sonic Blue 2003
I realize it's in NY at Bear Mountain State Park but I attended a car cruise last Wednesday from 6pm till dark and it was great. There were over 800 cars and over 300 motorcycles. I saw at least 4 03 Cobras but never did find the owners. There were also various other year Mustangs and Cobras. They had muscle cars from all years and unfortunately they had about 25 imports, but hey, some young people like those things. Its held every Wednesday night and its free. They have a live band which can be annoying since its usually loud and makes it difficult to talk with others. They have a website at:
www.copsroddersrodbendersny.homestead.com

Its been going on for at least 3 years but I just heard about it last month.

Also a lot of info at: www.popyourhood.com then look for the Bear Mountain Cruise Night

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty nice cruise. We have one similar here in CT every Monday night up near Bradley Airport. They get 500-600 cars a week. It's held in a large field, too.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread