BBQ for DynoDay AT Carb Conn

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Are any of you lightning owners interested in bringing a BBQ for the dyno day and we can bring our own meat and cook on it. Who ever brings it, I will give them some Steak for the grill. It would be nice to have a little cook out since we are going to be there a while. And since you all have trucks, well....:) :) :)

If not, then I guess we can figure something out there

Rick

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Anyone with a truck willing to bring the grill....if not its alright, we could just order pizza or something

rick

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
cobras are worthless
sometimes

:lol:

yeh i can pick it up from anthonys house

RICKSVT

just let you know

I EAT A LOT

if you have a costco account, we can go buy some steaks from costco or patties for burgers

let me know

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
WEll I will just bring down some steak for us, I can feed everyone...BROKE..LOL....but if anything there will be a grocery store near by

Rick

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
WEll we would have to know if the BBQ is confirmed or not, who is bringing it for SURE, please let me know in a post. Then we can just bring what you would like to cook and or share. If not, then we can order pizza or go to the grocery store and get some bbq food for the grill

Rick

JaKaL

Established Member
I owe Rick a NY steak so I’ve tossed two extras in the cooler, with hoagies, for steak sandwiches if we’re short and backed it up with a couple of bags of chips + dip. That and $20 for cold pop ought to see us along.
Again, my thanks to Rick for putting this together-I’ve zero idea what I’m doing but with all the support I’ve received it should be nothing less than a fun day; pure and simple.
And I’m bringing a laptop, cable and power supply for the Predator.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I am bringing all of those things too Jakal, for the predator anyways. Hope that you all have a great time tomorrow

BE THERE BRIGHT AND EARLY...RAIN OR SHINE

Rick

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
im with anthony right now
barbeque is in the bed of my baby Lightning

what time are we meeting??

Joe5.0

Established Member
well 336 rwhp and 343 rwtq not bad for an 2v saleen. The kenne bell 03 gt put down 400rwhp damn. Then again the cobras wow!

Users who are viewing this thread