BBQ at Mean Saleens House!!

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
I would be watching out, he is lighter than you...I bet he can take you now...if he learned how to drive the stick good yet

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
ooooooo this is like smackdown bring in on ill take all challengers. Im good at arguing over the internet

NERD:loser: :lol1: :lol:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I meant that he was really skinny....needs some meat on his bone...LOL....I wouldnt worry, he has to spend a lot of money to play catch up

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
Rick has 200 plus pounds in the car. But i do think bryan may be faster only because the big F****** dent in his car is feediong 10% more air into the motor lol......:rockon: i tell u guys what right across the street is a dead end abonded road that is damn straight why dont u guys race and let me tape and post it cause i can get that digital camera now....what do u say:??:

joey

Last edited:

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
Scared you cant control your car. I dont have too worry about you sliding into me couse you will be behind me. we better wax my bumper so you have something to look at

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yeah, I know....it needs to be clean and black.......its easier for you to have it clean and smooth so you wont have an excuse for your lose - "too much dirt on it slowing me down"

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
hahah yea thats what im talkin about boys. I willl get the camera tmmrw. And bye the way what time is everyone thinkin about comin over, and does everyone have directions? Its gonna be 90 degress so bring your trunks incase you need to take a dip in the river.

JOEY

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
i thought it was saturday but
i'm down with that too
i wont have my intake by this weekend but i dont need it to kick anthony's ass

i'll be playing lil flip's game over for anthony :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

JaKaL

Established Member
Is the Avatar too much?

Mean; you have a PM. -Jakal

Playing with an old image the family uses for custom burnt CD's; is it too much?

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by team23jordan
i thought it was saturday but
i'm down with that too
i wont have my intake by this weekend but i dont need it to kick anthony's ass

i'll be playing lil flip's game over for anthony :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

yea everyone's comin over saturday.

JOEY

JaKaL

Established Member
Just PM'd you. 0900 ish' if I don't get lost. And just so everyone knows ahead of time, I'm bringing my wife. She the one who said "Yes, you can buy a COBRA." Need I say more?

Users who are viewing this thread