BBQ at Mean Saleens House!!

Joe5.0

Established Member
well guys i will be tearing apart my motor this upcoming weekend. I do not actually know whats wrong with the car so i am gonna tear it apart and find out and then get to the modding of the block. Any ways i have noticed that some of you fine people have offered to come out and look at the car to better help me determine what is a matter with the car. I could really use your guys help, and as a token of my appretiation i will be barbequin some food for all who can make it. You guys dont have to bring anything i will take care of everything the only thing u guys gotta bring is your tools if u could and those fast cobras of yours!!! Please reply in here if you are interested i will be doin all of this on saturday and sunday too maybe. I know im not drivin a cobra but hey i love my car and cobras, i just need some more hp and saturday i will be on that path, with hopefully some help too. Let me know guys!Anyone is welcome!!

Thanx all.

Billy Pilgram

That sounds like a great time and probably a great learning experiance too. I'm committed to taking my daughter to the drags on Saturday but would like to swing by on Sunday if you're still working it (also no commitments, I don't plan or run my own life so I never know exactly what I get to do...)

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
isnt that the truth, not being able to plan your own life or anything....LOl..

Hey, do you have a cherry picker and an engine stand, I think that those will be 2 required tools as well if you are going to be going all out, you know what I mean.......I should be able to swing by there, I dont know for sure yet though, but I should.

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
yea i will need those i will eventually this week go and rent if i indeed do go all out witch will probly happen. Rick Just make it if you can id appreiciate your help.

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
maybe drain the flouids also. remove the radiator. get the little things out of the way durring the week to give you more time over the weekend. I have my son Sat. but I will come over and help for a few hours. PM me your number.

Joe5.0

Established Member
well i dont think im gonna get the motor out this weekend but i just might cause i may have monday off. tmmrw when the car gets here i will drain all the fluids. And i believe my neighbor has an engine stand. If not i will rent one no biggy.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
i dont know a lot of things about engine
but i know lots of things about barbeque if you need anyhelp ;-)

Joe5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by team23jordan
i dont know a lot of things about engine
but i know lots of things about barbeque if you need anyhelp ;-)

u can always come and watch and chit chat eat food etc. And swim lol......look at it this way the more brains the better.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Rick, i'm friggin short in cash
just bought a predator, set of tires, new pedals and CAI

next thing's gonna be magnaflow...which is another 379
performance comes first ;-)

i need to be able to kick anthony's ass
just incase he gets vortec shiz

and then it'll be stereo and i'll holla at you on the phone

anyways, anybody interested at detailin their cars??
cuz me and anthony have been detailing cars for a year as a buisness and thesedays we need more customers
if you know anybody that needs best quality detail, please tell them my number or anthony

thanks!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
YEah sure, whatever...LOl....you dont have to worry about anthony, hes got a pig.....with a V6 in it...JK.....no, I would be watching out, he is lighter than you...I bet he can take you now...if he learned how to drive the stick good yet

rick

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
yeah i got the stick down now even know how to smoke em for the water box. Praticed that when a ricer was revin at me. After the smoky he decided he didnt want to play. And Peter after the Vortech its game over.lol. Oh yeah and mean i might be down just let me know what day itll be on

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
yeah i got the stick down now even know how to smoke em for the water box. Praticed that when a ricer was revin at me. After the smoky he decided he didnt want to play. And Peter after the Vortech its game over.lol. Oh yeah and mean i might be down just let me know what day itll be on

anthony, what happened on sunday???:lol: :lol:

that's all i have to say:loser: :kaboom:

:nono:you cant beat me and you will never be able to:nono: :nono:

once i get my predator and pulley this month, game over:rockon:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
umm excuse me... i think i mentioned pulley??

next time we race, i'll tape it and let the world know who won :rockon:

Joe5.0

Established Member
yea you guys jsut need to shut up and race lol with all mods in hand. Shangsta saturday is th day. I can pm u and team23 my adress or phone number. The car will be hear in a couple of hours, i get to see mey baby...o wait the "pimpness" as called bye team23.

Users who are viewing this thread