BBK

14coyote6669

Established Member
Just picked up a BBK CAI for cheap on ebay this weekend, not the intake I was aiming for put couldn't pass up the price, anybody running there cars with this intake? Just curious on what to expect. Cheers

Sent from my SM-S727VL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

96gt02

Established Member
Not to shoot you down but pretty much everything BBK makes is JUNK, which is why it doesnt hold value. Also they are no tune required meaning your gains are nearly nothing.

14coyote6669

Established Member
Not to shoot you down but pretty much everything BBK makes is JUNK, which is why it doesnt hold value. Also they are no tune required meaning your gains are nearly nothing.

That's what I figured, I got it in the mail today, installed it. Super cheesey looking didn't notice any gains but cool sounds hahah, of well. 100$ I said why not.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

96gt02

Established Member
Yeah lol, prob looks better then stock and makes cool noises at least lol!

96gt02

Established Member
Well anything that needs a tune will be superior, there is very little difference in general with any of them on an otherwise stock car honestly... JLT, Airaid, Pmas are some of the better tune required options but again the tune will be a more noticeable gain then the intake.

scotmach

Established Member
CAI are a waste of money especially on a stock car. Focus on a tune instead with the stock airbox.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
I was recently given one of these for free. Is the BBK air filter similar to a k&n air filter where you always have to be clean and oil it? Or is there less maintenance here.

5.2Leader

Established Member
Yes you have to clean and oil it.

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread