BBK Underdrive Pulleys/Steeda Timing Adjuster

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Both parts work on 99/01 Cobras and 01 Bullitts

The UD Pulleys are used, but in good condition 75.00 shipped.

The Timing Adjuster is New, Never Used, but opened 75.00 shipped.

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
whats up kill> I seen your motor blow the top off, just was wandering what caused it and wha tyou did to fix it?

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Country said:
whats up kill> I seen your motor blow the top off, just was wandering what caused it and wha tyou did to fix it?

I'm not stephen (killspray) but I'll answer for him since I know the story.

His popped as a result of a nitrous backfire on the dyno at Speedtek in Haltom City, TX. It was caused by Speedtek's Technician spraying at like 2200 rpm far too low thus popping his motor. Speedtek of course rebuilt the motor back to stock for nearly 5,000.00! Then got all sorts of junk down in one of the heads causing the motor to run poorly. His car will be going to Shannon's Performance to get fixed in the near future once he gets some cash put away. I tell everyone who is a dfw local, get your motor built at Shannon's and tuned by HPP. There's no other way to go. Sorry for the little story/rant but that's whats up with his car.

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
cool I seen the vid on the net. I have a 01 as well with about the same mods. I thought they sprayed it too low rpm. I was just wandering what happen after the vid.thanks

Jesse99

DFWModified
Established Member
Thanks for the pullies.. Left u a feedback..
On a side not I didn't know Stephen was the other buyer.. Also didn't know his car screwed up again after getting it back from the shop.. Damn that has to s*ck..
Anyway thank Jamie..

Users who are viewing this thread