Battlefront

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
So I don't know what's going on with this crap game. I shoot my enemy many times and they don't die, but they just freaking look at me and I'm dead in less than 1/1000000000000000 of a second. The hit detection is absolutely lousy, the aiming is counter intuitive, ineffective, and too shaky. This IS the worst multiplayer game ever and I'm returning this garbage first thing in the morning. That is all.

TK Doom

Established Member
Game looks amazing...but I dont' have time for it. =(

But I want to know, where can you return a video game?

blk02edge

Established Member
i have no issues with gameplay, i only wish there was a story mode

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
So I don't know what's going on with this crap game. I shoot my enemy many times and they don't die, but they just freaking look at me and I'm dead in less than 1/1000000000000000 of a second. The hit detection is absolutely lousy, the aiming is counter intuitive, ineffective, and too shaky. This IS the worst multiplayer game ever and I'm returning this garbage first thing in the morning. That is all.

Do you play Battlefield 4? Trying to get an idea of the game play in comparison.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
OP, sounds like you just suck at it. The Battlefront games were always difficult, you will have to unload on an enemy to kill it, especially if you are a rebel with no protective gear vs a stormtrooper with some protection.

i have no issues with gameplay, i only wish there was a story mode

The SW:Battlefront games never really had a "story" or "campaign" mode. You know the stories.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Provided the O.P. is mentioning S.W. BF for the next gen systems, combat itself sucks. The feeling I get is that getting the jump on someone depends more than anything. Melee combat seems robotic.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Game is awesome and very polished. Only issues I have had was my connection dropping out.

2000gt4.6

Established Member

All these games have hit registration problems when they come out. EA will only buy so many servers and so much bandwidth. I always avoid the first few weeks.

Once the population drops a bit it should be smooth. The beta was glass smooth.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I bought it a few days ago and had some time to play it last night. Played 2 rounds of walker assault. It's much easier to kill enemies than in Battlefield 4. That's the only other game I have for my PS4 though, so that is the only comparison I can draw.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I think it's amazing all around. I usually get 20 to 30 kills per match. I had to go into the ps4 accessibility menu and custom assign L1 and L2 for aim and fire because I don't like to use L2 R2...once i did that I dominated.

xDARK-GHOSTx. PS4

Add me.

Zemedici

Established Member
I said the same shit about black ops 3.

Then I got decent at it...keep at it OP, you'll get the hang of it

blk02edge

Established Member
OP, sounds like you just suck at it. The Battlefront games were always difficult, you will have to unload on an enemy to kill it, especially if you are a rebel with no protective gear vs a stormtrooper with some protection.

The SW:Battlefront games never really had a "story" or "campaign" mode. You know the stories.

I never played them, I figure they could have made a story line like the old empire strikes back for N64 haha.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I said the same shit about black ops 3.

Then I got decent at it...keep at it OP, you'll get the hang of it

I have no problem admitting I suck a game, but I'm blasting away at the enemy with a stong gun and they have the time to turn around and kill me with a couple of shots. Worst thing is they killed me with a less powerful gun and I know this because I've checked the stats of each weapon. I seem to do better in the earlier time of the day rather then the evening. I'm sure that last sentence will prompt, "the better players play in the evening." Even if that's the case I still think the game is flawed with my main complain.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I have no problem admitting I suck a game, but I'm blasting away at the enemy with a stong gun and they have the time to turn around and kill me with a couple of shots. Worst thing is they killed me with a less powerful gun and I know this because I've checked the stats of each weapon. I seem to do better in the earlier time of the day rather then the evening. I'm sure that last sentence will prompt, "the better players play in the evening." Even if that's the case I still think the game is flawed with my main complain.

What internet do you have? There are probably fewer people sucking up bandwidth during the day than at night so your connection is better.

I've been a CoD player since the beginning and I'm now enjoying BO3 (after initially hating it) and I've never played any BF games. I'm also a huge SW fan though so I thought I'd give it a try, just don't know if it's worth it or not.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
What internet do you have? There are probably fewer people sucking up bandwidth during the day than at night so your connection is better.

I've been a CoD player since the beginning and I'm now enjoying BO3 (after initially hating it) and I've never played any BF games. I'm also a huge SW fan though so I thought I'd give it a try, just don't know if it's worth it or not.

The BF series is leaps and bounds more fun for me. I used to play COD a lot too until BF3 came out. This Battlefront game is a fraction of content to what BF4 has in it though.

Users who are viewing this thread