Bassani X pipe

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Does Bassani still make the one piece SS O/R X pipe for these cars? All I see now is the 5 piece ones now...?

Thanks.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Pretty sure they are all 5 piece. And from my personal experience and the experience of my buddies they are very leak prone.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Love my Bassani x pipe. Fits much better than the other x pipes I've used. No leak issues at the headers. I can see small amounts of black on the pipes at the seams, but you cannot hear it lea, so good enough. I use neversieze on the joints so it always comes right apart.

Fits great with there mid length headers too.

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
Love my Bassani x pipe. Fits much better than the other x pipes I've used. No leak issues at the headers. I can see small amounts of black on the pipes at the seams, but you cannot hear it lea, so good enough. I use neversieze on the joints so it always comes right apart.

Fits great with there mid length headers too.

Never thought of that before. Might need to pick some up to put on the cats and flo-tubes so I can swap them out easier. Is it a spray?

I think LMR carries the Bassani SS one piece O/R x-pipe.

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I had the 1 piece Bassani x pipe with cats. Bought it back in 2010. Sold it when I went with arh headers.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Never thought of that before. Might need to pick some up to put on the cats and flo-tubes so I can swap them out easier. Is it a spray?

I use an anti-seize for the exhaust pipes too, and it is just like regular anti-seize, except it's copper based (not nickel). Definitely helps.

Users who are viewing this thread