Bassani exhaust

busa fed

Established Member
Bassani ceramic coated equal length shorty's(BRAND NEW)-$650
Bassani Hi flow x-pipe(1500 miles)-$400
Bassani Catback(1500 miles)-$450
Or all of it as a set for $1350.

This is all stainless. Catback and x cost $1398 and headers are $750 new.

Vistauto

Established Member
Will this exhaust fit a 4 door 03 Harley if it exits in front of the rear passenger tire like the lightnings or will the extra door bring the exhaust more like the middle of the rear passenger door??

busa fed

Established Member
not sure. you would have to ask bassani. If you had to i am pretty sure you could get a straight piece of 2 1/2 stainless to extend it wherever you need it

Vistauto

Established Member
Would you happen to have some pics of the items? I have cash in one hand and with the other im typing this message. :lol1:

busa fed

Established Member
the midpipe is still on the truck so im probably not going to sell it. as far as the headers and catback go i will do $650 shipped for the headers and $615 shipped for the catback with the x crossover

blk93

Established Member
the midpipe is still on the truck so im probably not going to sell it. as far as the headers and catback go i will do $650 shipped for the headers and $615 shipped for the catback with the x crossover
$165 shipping for the catback?

busa fed

Established Member
i didn't realize the the x would have to go with the catback for it to work on a lightning. I thought that the midpipe and x where 1 piece and that the catback was seperate. my mistake. ill do 600 shipped if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread