~Bass Pro Shop Car Shows 2011 Thread~

SVT03DAL

Established Member
63384_1485013805363_1234410481_31323587_1358699_n.jpg

OH YEA!!!! Number of the Beast! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

03' White Snake

Established Member
I remember seeing your car there. I was dying over your cars stance. What setup do you have?

It has H&R race springs, no ISO's, MM CC plates, Steeda x2 ball joints with the 1/2" spacer in the front, Steeda bump steer, Tokico shocks and struts, and titanium rack bushings. I think that covers it. :beer:

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
It has H&R race springs, no ISO's, MM CC plates, Steeda x2 ball joints with the 1/2" spacer in the front, Steeda bump steer, Tokico shocks and struts, and titanium rack bushings. I think that covers it. :beer:

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Jealous. lol

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Alright...roll call! Who's going Thursday for opening day? I'll be taking a half day off from work to attend if the weather is nice. I figure i'll get there around 4pm or so...not sure if my Dad is coming with his car yet.

howie8124

Established Member
I wish I had found a car by now for the show, but I'll find a way to get there! And with any luck there might be something for sale at the show..

weather looks good and no chance of rain!
:banana:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Checked the weather earlier. Wunderground says 0% chance of precipitation! 60 degrees. I'll be there! I will probably end up leaving work early to meet up with some people then cruise down.

BrianP

Established Member
im so on the fence right now! argh!! Mooch, ill hit you up if i decide to take the trip up haha. im clear to leave work at 3 tomorrow, if i even get to work haha.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
im so on the fence right now! argh!! Mooch, ill hit you up if i decide to take the trip up haha. im clear to leave work at 3 tomorrow, if i even get to work haha.

Then what's holding you back? Make the drive.

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
It was sooooo freakin cold, I only stayed an hour.

Good turnout though, looks like it will be another good year of quality cars at this show. :rockon:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
It was sooooo freakin cold, I only stayed an hour.

Good turnout though, looks like it will be another good year of quality cars at this show. :rockon:

I saw you pulling in and I saw you leaving haha, no in between tho! Wayyy too cold, not a bad turnout for the temp tho!

Users who are viewing this thread