~Bass Pro Shop Car Shows 2011 Thread~

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
It's been a long winter and I've been itching for this show ever since the last one last year! This show is insane for those who haven't been. Over 1000 cars are basically guaranteed to show if the weather is nice. I know it's a little early to post this...but use this to spread the word around!

Quoted from their site:
Mark your calendars all you thousands and thousands of cruise night attendees and spectators. Our 2011 cruise nights at Bass Pro/Patriot Place will begin April 21st. We at the Mass Cruisers are looking forward to seeing all the great cars, trucks, hot rods, classics, muscle cars, motorcycles from last year and all the new stuff finished over the winter. We want to make this, our fourth year at Bass Pro/Patriot Place, even bigger (if that's even possible), better, and more fun for everyone. But we can't do it without all of you out there. So come April, dust off, clean up, tune up, whatever it takes, but get down to route 1 in Foxboro to the biggest and best cruise night in the East.

Here's the link with all dates and info you need: home page

Hope to see many of you there! :beer:

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
someone got spring fever? i have a 4' snow pile in front of my car, gonna be a few more weeks before i haul her out of slumber.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
A few more weeks? Try a few more months there bud LOL! At this rate i won't have my car out until July! Seriously though, my garage door is frozen shut to the ground so even if I wanted to take her out, I wouldn't be able to. It's going to be a while before the roads are even decently cleared of the salt and sand thanks to this god-forsaken winter we've had. I am definitely looking forward to attending some Bass Pro shows this year. I was able to make it to one late in August and I had a blast.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
hahahaah wishfull thinking for sure

it's going to be at least two months before I can even THINK about moving my car.

I will take a Friday off though to make it down to this show this year.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Just a small case of spring fever that's all :lol1:

It's gonna be in the 50's next week :banana:

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Damn dave.... I wanted to post back to Ian on the Friday date.. LOL

I'll be there on the opening day this year too. Just to grab some 5 Guys !

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I don't see why not :lol1:

I saw your car there last year, took a pic of your plate :beer: We'll have to meet up this year!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Why didn't you say hi? Actually, quite a few people snapped photos of the car and the plate LOL! Were you with a group of people when you took the pic?

I don't know if you were around the car or not haha, I was talking with my buddy who had the white 07 GT that was parked behind you and walked over to check out your car. I remember it sounded reeeeeall nice tho!

Edit: If you remember seeing a 13 year old looking kid take a pic of your plate it was probably me :lol1:

Last edited:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Yea, I think I remember seeing you take the photo of the plate. I was kinda hovering around the driver's side of the car. I remember the white '07 GT, nice car. That '67 Fastback with the 390 that was parked a few cars down from me was absolutely SICK!!! One of my dream Stangs for sure...

I noticed that some (not all) of the newer Shelby guys that were there were a bit on the DB'ish side. It was apparent they cared/knew only about their car but were clueless about Mustangs in general. Dare I say they seemed a lot like DB Vette owners. :nonono:

Again it wasn't all the Shelby guys, just a few of them.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
63384_1485013805363_1234410481_31323587_1358699_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread