bass pro on thurs 10/3

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
I'll be there by 4:30, since it will be dark by 7 :nonono:

I would love to go, but this ^^^ is why I doubt I can. Be tough to get out of work early enough, then 45ish minute drive, by the time I get there its dark and ppl are all leaving :(

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
i am taking a half day off work to head down to this....with 80* temps not gonna get anymore real nice days like this

Planning to get there around 4, maybe a little earlier

howie8124

Established Member
i am taking a half day off work to head down to this....with 80* temps not gonna get anymore real nice days like this

Planning to get there around 4, maybe a little earlier

If I can get out of work then I'll be there around the same time.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I'm planning on it. Haven't been I think since maybe June? Maybe July?

Man how time flies......

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Bittersweet tonight. Love going to it tonight but painful that in the next couple of weeks it's bye bye for almost 5 months.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Yeah tonight was a good one. You know it's a big one when you get there at 440 and sent to the lower lot.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I drove by there a couple minutes before 2pm and there were already cars parked and older guys sitting in chairs w/ coolers and umbrellas setup. I figured that meant it would be a big show.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Dave....saw you pull in, but didn't see where your car ended up. Blackedout06, saw your car too parked outside of the show area. I assume you couldn't get in? Bummer man

show was packed as always, got there just before 4 pm and the lot was already filling up quick

blackedout06

Established Member
Dave....saw you pull in, but didn't see where your car ended up. Blackedout06, saw your car too parked outside of the show area. I assume you couldn't get in? Bummer man

show was packed as always, got there just before 4 pm and the lot was already filling up quick
Yup, I was running a little late and when I got there a car two cars in front of me got the last spot in the lower lot. Oh well it was a great show and it was still fun to cruise down with my buddy in his new car. Saw SonicBlur2003and your car parked way up front, what time did you guys get there? Cars looked great BTW

Users who are viewing this thread