vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
IMG_1446_zpsps7tlxtv.gif

Should be fun toy after we fix her up.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
she needs a lot of love but itll be worth it. drove her onto the trailer and just unloaded it. hopefully the weather warms up. plans are new twin disc clutch, resurface flywheel, turbo needs rebuilt, lots of powdercoating will be going on aswell.

quicky breakdown car is a fully built 2.0, built head with cams, big turbo, built trans, 12point cage, aem ems, ect ect.

IMG_1450_zpsobndf6xq.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
not mine. previous owners junk. I have a full deck tilt trailer no need for ramps at all.

LOL. Thank God! Kind of reminded of a former member from MA (back in 2003) who made his own wood ramps. Let's just say it's a miracle he didn't kill himself using them.

Zemedici

Established Member
oh I know lol. im trying to find a stock wing. this car was built with no spoiler from the factory. really weird

no spoiler cars look good with the shark fin type roof spoilers. Stock spoiler would look good too.

That is weird, maybe a custom build type of deal?

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
LOL. Thank God! Kind of reminded of a former member from MA (back in 2003) who made his own wood ramps. Let's just say it's a miracle he didn't kill himself using them.

almost done getting her rebuilt. fully powdercoated, all new electric brakes, new huds, bearings, completely rewired the entire trailer, new LED brake and running lights, new toolbox, brand new 10000lb winch, had all hydraulics rebuilt. just need to order new tires and wrap up a few things still. Ill make a thread when its almost done.

before rebuild started.
IMG_20140403_140746_266_zpsfxz8ound.gif

its current state. will finish when its not 3 degrees outside.

IMG_20140320_134002_219_zpsdefsgkra.gif

20140505_134023_zpsdkzxuwy1.gif

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
no spoiler cars look good with the shark fin type roof spoilers. Stock spoiler would look good too.

That is weird, maybe a custom build type of deal?

most likely. I have not dug into it yet. its insane cold outside I am hoping the holes were just the stock ones so I can just get a stock spoiler on it and call it a day.

Zemedici

Established Member
most likely. I have not dug into it yet. its insane cold outside I am hoping the holes were just the stock ones so I can just get a stock spoiler on it and call it a day.

in for progress pics. Gonna make this a build thread? Or since its already built ya gonna do anything else to it? I'd like to snag an evo as a daily, but good god they want damn gold for em. 25k for 100,000 mile ones

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
in for progress pics. Gonna make this a build thread? Or since its already built ya gonna do anything else to it? I'd like to snag an evo as a daily, but good god they want damn gold for em. 25k for 100,000 mile ones

we will see how it goes. I am looking to turn this car into a very nice evo. It has great history and a great bulid behind it. with a little love and TLC we should be able to take it to the next level.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
oh I know lol. im trying to find a stock wing. this car was built with no spoiler from the factory. really weird

Is it an RS? RS's were built with no power anything besides steering, no wing, etc... They were very light cars.

we will see how it goes. I am looking to turn this car into a very nice evo. It has great history and a great bulid behind it. with a little love and TLC we should be able to take it to the next level.

Please do a build thread, I'd love to see it. Replace that manifold with a ToxicFab one, they are metal beauty haha. Should do a forward facing setup for it.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Is it an RS? RS's were built with no power anything besides steering, no wing, etc... They were very light cars.

Nope. I pulled the original build sheet. It was ordered with no rear wing.

Please do a build thread, I'd love to see it. Replace that manifold with a ToxicFab one, they are metal beauty haha. Should do a forward facing setup for it.

ya it already have a sheetmetal intake manifld on it. I will do more research once this 8 inches of snows goes away. just doing a rebuild for this turbo. Its a Precision FS635 turbo from Buschur. should make 650ish wheel again after its all back together.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
little update. we have not had much this since we picked this thing up 2 months ago. building a new shop is a huge undertaking, but we are making big headway.

anyway heres a update on the evo. the 747 wing is long gone. got a carbon trunk and hood, painted the tail lights, they look so much better, the wheels are currently out getting powdercoated white, we might have time to do the clutch this weekend. then the turbo gets sent to precision to get rebuilt and fix all the small misc bs. then shes for sale

the white wheels on it now are to the neon lol
IMG953065_zpswihxfb5y.gif

alos my brother put a cage in his 500whp neon a few weeks ago. came out looking good

IMG_2952_zpseiq5wyma.jpg

IMG_2958_zpsphtvw8dy.jpg

IMG_2955_zpsj7xf9dri.jpg

I cant wait till our new shop it built!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread