BAP/Wiring Upgrade Installation Directions

cj428mach

Established Member
Any suggestions about routing the wire from front to rear? It says take out the seat bottom but don't you want the wire running in the side panel rather than the seat?

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
In through firewall, pull side panel connecting to carpet, run under carpet, run under rear seat and into trunk.

mrose75

Established Member
Just wanna say thanks for the write up. Used this a few weeks ago to do my BAP install. God knows I would've been lost without it!! Thanks!

03' White Snake

Established Member
Green wire is for pre fpdm hook up and brown wire is for post fpdm.

I had mine hooked up to brown wire initially but my pumps were cutting out at 4500 rpm on the dyno so my tuner told me to change it to the green wire and it was fine after that. Also the hobbs switch and the dial wires need to be hooked together. (To themselves) the red fused wire goes away from fpdm connector. So simply cut the green wire, solder the red wire from BAP w/o fuse to the fpdm side of the wire, then the fused red wire to the other side of the green wire.

This makes the bap run full all the time, i was having problems blowing the frps sensor during startup so i had to buy the kb fuel rail disc and its fine now. Not all cars need this but some do, just so you know.

Users who are viewing this thread