Banks Six Gun Tuner w/ Ram Air intake for Duramax

SpeedRite

Established Member
Used Banks Six Gun Tuner with the Banks iQ dash mount, Banks Ram Air Intake, and Banks Super Scoop Kit for intake. I also tossed in an EGR blocker plate. Comes with all manuals and hardware to install aside from the EGT probe which I could not remove from the exhaust manifold. Even includes the banks stickers. All parts are have less than 10,000 miles on them. Was installed on my truck for less than a year before I decided to sell my Duramax and downsize to a smaller truck. Kit has been sitting in my basement for months, time for it to go. Selling for almost half of retail for a barely used kit.

The Banks kit is a safe and reliable way to add power to your Duramax. Whether you want to save on gas with the MPG setting, add a little pep in her step with and mild power setting, or roll black smoke all over the streets with the Speed Loader setting... You will not be disappointed.

Kit will fit any 2006-2007 Duramax regardless of trim package.

I cannot figure out how to post pictures, but you can PM me, email me at dustinkirby87 at gmail, or call/text (two-four-zero) 372-4709, and I can send pictures via email or text.

Willing to ship or deliver/pickup locally.

Price: $1000 OBO

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread