Bank of Mexi. . .I mean America

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Bank of America Corp. has begun offering credit cards to customers without Social Security numbers, typically illegal immigrants, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,251672,00.html

Now,

I have a relative who has $90-100k in Bank of America stock (http://research.investopedia.com/q.aspx?s=BAC, and I'm hoping that that person will take it out all at once and put it elsewhere, along with a bunch of other people.

I cannot believe they're doing such mess. Yeah, I know "it's business" (BOA gets extra money from fees "undocumented" people have to pay due to no proper paperwork), but there is a time where you should make decisions based on your moral fiber and not on the bottom dollar. It'll come back to haunt BOA. :bored:

Last edited:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Thats not good. I wonder if my dad knows about this. He was worked for them for 23 years. He is considering going to chase though for a 25% salary increase..

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Well,

[H]opefully nobody he works with reads these forum boards. :poke: :D

Last edited:

50 Proof

Established Member
why is stuff like this allowed? why not just lift the requirements for becoming a citizen while we are at it.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
50 Proof said:
why is stuff like this allowed? why not just lift the requirements for becoming a citizen while we are at it.

Well, mainly because ". . .the love of money is the root of all evil" ( 1 Tim. 6:10).

I think America's red white and blue is becoming pink (faded and sissified), white (chicken), and blue (easily bruised). :bash:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
dont even go there, otherwise thou shalt be condemned with hellfire & brimstone from the race card players.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
its funny now when you go into the bank to open a new account they have notices stating "The Patriot Act requires us to blah blah blah to fight against money laundering and the funding of terrorism" and then they ask for different forms of identification and what not. i guess the terrorists and other criminals should just say they dont have any documents :shrug: :kaboom:

ccperales

Established Member
Your comments are foolish, A bank is an international institution, they can offer credit to whomever they deem eligible. Sorry pal...

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
ccperales said:
Your comments are foolish, A bank is an international institution, they can offer credit to whomever they deem eligible. Sorry pal...

An international institution that is backed by the US government? Don't be a noob :bash:

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
This country is eating S*@T. It's Just like the Roman Empire. They were the superior country in the past and then they collapsed. The U.S is doing the same and we are screwing ourselves. This is all about greed and money. I got friends that are going to take all of their money out of Bank of America or call it "Bank of Mexico" and putting it into another bank.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
fhp89lx said:
This country is eating S*@T. It's Just like the Roman Empire. They were the superior country in the past and then they collapsed. The U.S is doing the same and we are screwing ourselves. This is all about greed and money. I got friends that are going to take all of their money out of Bank of America or call it "Bank of Mexico" and putting it into another bank.

Yes,

There are a lot of similarities between us and Rome. They were addicted to sports, apathetic to human life, and immorality and corruption was all interlaced in their government. Sad indeed, perhaps we'll learn from their example, but as of yet, I see nothing to give me such hope.

kaotic

Established Member
Ok ive dealt with illegals with bank accounts from all kinds of banks. So its now a big deal that they are offering c/c instead of just checking/savings accounts?

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
For everyone bitching about about them giving out credit card's just shut up and sit down. Bank's are out to make EVERYONE happy the best way they can while MAXIMIZING profit. Also for the person who's talking about their relative taking out all of their $$$ from BoA has to be the dumbest mistake ever. If your relative is smart he will keep his money with them and reap in the benefit's from the injected capital brought fourth from this new market venture which will thus raise stock price's. Some of you guy's are just to pride sensitive, last time I checked where were our ancestor's from...oh thats right unless you were a native american at one point your family was immigrant's also. If this project work's you will see J.P Morgan Chase, CitiGroup, Morgan Stanley which just spun off Discover Card and other's follow suit. If you guy's wanna nit pick some more AMERICAN Express has division's in The Pacific, Canada, Latin America, and The U.K. for reference and the card's issued by them are still branded AMERICAN Express.

Last edited:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Traffic_Cone said:
For everyone bitching about about them giving out credit card's just shut up and sit down. Bank's are out to make EVERYONE happy the best way they can while MAXIMIZING profit. Also for the person who's talking about their relative taking out all of their $$$ from BoA has to be the dumbest mistake ever. If your relative is smart he will keep his money with them and reap in the benefit's from the injected capital brought fourth from this new market venture which will thus raise stock price's. Some of you guy's are just to pride sensitive, last time I checked where were our ancestor's from...oh thats right unless you were a native american at one point your family was immigrant's also. If this project work's you will see J.P Morgan Chase, CitiGroup, Morgan Stanley which just spun off Discover Card and other's follow suit. If you guy's wanna nit pick some more but AMERICAN Express has division's in The Pacific, Canada, Latin America, and The U.K. for reference and the card's issued by them are still called branded AMERICAN Express.

Hey, then let's completely open our borders.

I think the Taliban needs a new home here, since we're all just immigrants, right? :nonono:

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
NeedaCobra said:
Hey, then let's completely open our borders.

I think the Taliban needs a new home here, since we're all just immigrants, right? :nonono:
Okay, while were at it let's give them cell phones also because I don't know if you knew or not but you can get a contract phone without a SSN at some corporate store's or just get pre-paid. Oh my gosh they can communicate :eek: .

According to forbes also it appear's that BoA is doing something pretty right also when compared to almost 2k other companies (Profit wise/Asset wise).

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/18/06f2000_The-Forbes-2000_Rank.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread