Bama v2 tune

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Long thread but I'll add more. My race tune was too conservative on the up shifts for what I wanted. They revised it w in a couple days tops. It does clunk on the 2-1 downshift especially if u stop quicker than normal when it's going into 1st. It's not bad enough to worry about and if u slow down slow it won't do it but it does grab hard no matter what from 2nd to 1st. I will probably get another revision at some point bc I don't want it breaking traction in the winter if there is snow on the ground on the down shift. There is some major torque release going on there. U can feel it release/buck forward when it engages. U just have to know how to make it not bang hard. It runs and drives great though!

aex90832

2013 GT Tune

@AMAlexLazarus

I just got a 2013 GT (coming from a BMW 135i....but long time Mustang fan) that came with the BAMA SCT X3. He told me that he tried the BAMA tunes and hated it so he ultimately went with AED. With this tune, even driving it like a granny, Im only managing 17MPG at 80-100MPH cruise on German Autobahn with cruise control (not to mention the fact that the car smells like it's running a tad rich, but then again, it does have an Lethal O/R H Pipe, so..). I know that 80-100MPH is fast, but I still shouldn't be doing that poorly should I? I only have the one AED tune and the stock tune provided by the seller, so I am curious to try this new V2 tune. I had already put in a request with BAMA and hadn't gotten any response. Is this something you can with. I would love to see how the V2 BAMA tune would compare to the AED tune I am currently running. I can prove the Car VIN and/or the S/N for the tuner if that'll help any.

Thanks!

-Alex

Users who are viewing this thread