Bama v2 tune

GrabUblue

Established Member
How long did it take you guys to receive the tune? Just placed my order today.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
They put a disclaimer of a week, but I have always gotten mine within 24 hours.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Why so many revisions? Meant to quote Hazard

Last edited:

50HHHHH

Established Member
I hate to sound like a broken record, but any update on the Ghost Cam tune? I am about to order my tuner and would love to have have that on one of my tunes.

Screamin 40th

♪♫♫♪♪♫
Established Member
How are you guys doing the "Step Test" for the datalog? Their instructions say to go through the RPM range in 500 rpm increments up to 4500 rpms holding for 30 seconds each? Seems like that would require quite a long stretch of road.

step test.jpg

Also, how long should the Idle and Cruise logs be?

Just_A_GT

Established Member
I'll be data logging tomorrow. Went for a cruise today and played around with the data log feature. I plan to do 3 different data logs.
1. Cold start and idle for a few minutes (my car seems to sit at like 1400-1500 rpms for a bit to long on a cold start ever since loading the v2 tune..hoping it's something they fix with a revision
2. Cruising data log with a few WOT pulls (one in 2nd, 3rd and 4th)
3. Step test as best I can. May not hit each 500rpm increment from 1500-4500, but I'll try.

Just_A_GT

Established Member
Sent my datalog files to Bama yesterday afternoon...time to bunker down and see how long it takes to get revisions from them. I've been waiting to run the race tune until after I could get datalogs and a revised tune from them. Hopefully the turnaround time isn't too bad.

GrabUblue

Established Member
Sent my datalog files to Bama yesterday afternoon...time to bunker down and see how long it takes to get revisions from them. I've been waiting to run the race tune until after I could get datalogs and a revised tune from them. Hopefully the turnaround time isn't too bad.
M6? If so what gear did you log in? Instructions say 1:1, so 5th?

cschoening09

Established Member
I have zero issues with my bama tune on my long tubes only car. runs good 1/8 mile times and pulls hard. American muscle will take care of you if you have issues. just datalog the tune and your good.

Just_A_GT

Established Member
M6? If so what gear did you log in? Instructions say 1:1, so 5th?

I called and talked to a guy at Bama. I sent two files in. One was a cold start and idle for about 3-4 minutes. The other was a cruising log for 8-10 minutes with 3 WOT pulls (2nd 3rd and 4th). He said i could avoid the step test for now, but if we do eventually do it, it wouldn't matter too much what gear I did it in.

5.0Black

Established Member
Brian - I have a huge problem with this. I love pizza. If anyone gets in between me and my pizza unspeakable things will happen. Shoot me a PM and let's see what you're working with and I'll get the Bama Team to remote tune you if you'd like.

...I really like pizza.

You're very welcome sir! Happy I could help!

Derrick - PM's received and replied! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying them so much! Shoot a reply back on your ticket and the Bama Team will have it re-opened and they'll get some logs set up for you. I'll be attached to them so let me know if you have any other questions!

Alex

Anytime! You know I'm here to help whenever I can!

I'm doing the dance! Just about to shoot you a PM back I need to clear out my inbox!

Just-a-Gt sorry about that but It's looking like you're going to have some goodies in the mail tomorrow for the weekend!

(Here's my face watching UPS with parts)

View attachment 37885

I'll be the first to admit that I'm the most impatient person in the world...Seriously being in the position that I'm in whenever I'm working with another company I want to be treated like I'm their only customer. I'm a little self centered but that's the service that we give here to everyone! We strive to be best out there!

Let me know how it is tomorrow!

Alex

Silver - Thanks for taking the time to have this posted up! I'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying them as much as I do. Keep me in the loop if there's anything we can help out with!

Alex

Momo -Awesome!! Let the Bama Team know and they can have this dialed in for you further but don't be alarmed when you're switching over to the Race Tune as it's going to be a little more "firm" :- )

That's what I like to hear! I'd love to see this on video...On a closed course...in Mexico..naturally! Keep me in the loop when you want to pick up some LT's and I'll get you the best pricing possible!

Alex

Awesome AMR!!! Happy to hear that you're loving it! Keep me in the loop of anything!

Hey Evan - You should see a reply very shortly!

If anyone has any other questions don't hesitate to let me know and I'm here to help!

Alex
Hi Alex,
I am wondering if you are still offering the Free V2's? I was leaning towards going with a tuner but seeing that the V2 seems to be getting positive feedback. I would like to try out the V2. Is this still going on? I tried searching to PM you but I do not see where I can do that. please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread