Baltimore has our best and brightest

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
https://cbs12.com/news/nation-worl...years-ranks-near-top-half-of-class-with-013-g

In his four years at Augusta Fells, France’s son earned a GPA of 0.13. He only passed three classes, but his transcripts show his class rank is 62 out of 120. This means, nearly half his classmates, 58 of them, have a 0.13 grade point average or lower.

Quite the fail all around. School doesn't care and the parents don't care or think it's the schools responsibility to raise their kids.

And to think they will be able to vote soon.

Blown 89

Established Member
That is just unbelievable, I can not imagine having no clue how my kid was doing in school. That's not a parent, that is just someone who had a kid.
That's the vast majority of parents right now. I work with 80+ affluent children and the kids run most of the households. Our generation is absolutely terrible at raising children.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
One education official in Michigan came right out and said that this whole year should be repeated by all grades. I think he is right, I have heard nothing but bad about online schooling from parents, students, and teachers.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
One education official in Michigan came right out and said that this whole year should be repeated by all grades. I think he is right, I have heard nothing but bad about online schooling from parents, students, and teachers.

We kept our kids on track, though my wife is a teacher so it made things easier. Hardest part was making them look at us, not as parents, but as their teachers. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The system obviously has issues, but when you as a parent don’t know over the course of 4 years what is going on and haven’t even had a parent teacher conference...where does the fault really lay?

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I could be drunk and do better than a .13 GPA.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I was drunk, a lot, and did better. Top of my class until I signed my enlistment papers and realized I just needed my diploma.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
We kept our kids on track, though my wife is a teacher so it made things easier. Hardest part was making them look at us, not as parents, but as their teachers. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The system obviously has issues, but when you as a parent don’t know over the course of 4 years what is going on and haven’t even had a parent teacher conference...where does the fault really lay?
How dare you place the blame squarely where it deserves to be?? Racist.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I pulled up the address, and dropped the little person icon on the main street right in front of the school. I turned to face away from the school, and here's what loaded.

kJHTFYU.jpg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
After hearing the mother it isn't a surprise finding out the son is an imbecile.

The kid is so stupid he barely passed ENGLISH 1 yet failed ENGLISH 2.

Users who are viewing this thread