BALDSNAKE lookin good these days....

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Man what a trip. Long Beach to Tulsa in 2 hours 20 min. Talk about zero to 60! Holy moly!
In my next life I'm gonna be a rock star or drug dealer and get one of these babys.

USMC0341

Established Member
I love Lear's! I see them all the time at work, when they take off they sound like a F4 Phantom!:thumbsup: how is it in the cabin? loud or quiet? I would love to work on one. Well this is what I get to work on ,definitely not as exciting:(
faee53ff.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Hmmm it looks like USMC0341 found my secret power-adder for my L :D.....

Those are cool....I've never had the experience in flying in a plane at all...with the exception of a Helicopter which was awesome.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by USMC0341
I love Lear's! I see them all the time at work, when they take off they sound like a F4 Phantom!:thumbsup: how is it in the cabin? loud or quiet? I would love to work on one. Well this is what I get to work on ,definitely not as exciting:(
faee53ff.jpg

George :lol: Well it might be more exciting if the blades were turning :eek: J/K.

Bill, Damn....nice living :thumbsup:

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Yipes! That engine is bigger than the entire Lear! They are very quiet except for the back seat between the engines. Smoothest flight (and quickest) I have ever taken....and I figure that I have at least 500 take offs.

I am so freakin spoiled now that I will feel let down to fly commercial. Like driving my SUV after getting out of the Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread