Bagged 07 Duramax Dually on 22" Semi Wheels

Troyz R Us

Outlaw Division
Established Member
TT04Cobra, is this a kit or fully custom? Just wondering what parts were used and what had to be done to make it lay frame. I'd like to see what the bed looks like.

Awesome looking truck...

People that think this truck won't tow just as good or better than a stock truck are crazy...lol. Just my opinion.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
This is my friends ride, just got it bagged and washed, he does all the work himself, he's bagged plenty of trucks. Enjoy! :rockon:

dsc00740qz7.jpg

dsc00741nt5.jpg

dsc00745vf5.jpg

dsc00747tz5.jpg

dsc00749tz5.jpg

dsc00756bz4.jpg

Here's a pic with it lifted, he's gonna get bigger bags for the rear to get more lift.

dsc00755oy7.jpg

Best Dulley ive ever seen, why are so many people in disgust with a bagged truck ? You gotta have something to pull things with, i.e. since it's a GM id go with a C6 Z06 or Zr1. Trucks like that are so sweet, i just cant see spending alot of money and going mud bogging just so spend a week cleaning it up again. Keep em in the weeds and clean !!!

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
TT04Cobra, is this a kit or fully custom? Just wondering what parts were used and what had to be done to make it lay frame. I'd like to see what the bed looks like.

Awesome looking truck...

People that think this truck won't tow just as good or better than a stock truck are crazy...lol. Just my opinion.

it looks to me to be spindels and bags in the front.. a c-notch/flip kit/and bags in the rear.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member

Awesome looking truck...

Fully custom, he did all the work himself.

chuckstang

Established Member
Looks terrible to see the frame rails litterally lieing on the ground, and they are unpainted and ugly. IMO fix that and it would be sick!

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I like my trucks both ways. Solid, lifted 4x4s and lowered/slammed 2wds.

I'm not a Dually fan, but slammed like that would be the only way I'd pimp one....looks sweet.

How you durrring? :coolman:

If you post in another thread with that damn sig I'm gonna go cross-eyed. I literally zone out for atleast 5 minutes everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread