Baer GT Plus 14" Front Brake + Eradispeed 14" Plus 2-piece Rear Rotor Kit

08Eleanor

Established Member
I've had these on the car for about 2 years, which means they have 10k miles or less.

They are a little dirty but they are in excellent condition.

I have Hawk HPS pads in the front calipers with tons of life left in them.

The rear kit is a set of 14" 2 piece rotors and caliper relocation brackets to use the stock calipers on the 14" rotors.

The front and rear rotors are cross drilled/slotted and the front calipers are silver with red lettering.

These are two piston calipers and the fronts alone retail for $1300. The rear retails for an additional $600-700.

Comes with stainless lines, all hardware, and pads for front calipers. Nothing else is needed and these can be installed in 1-2hrs easily, and after the brakes are bled, will be ready to go!

Located in Los Angeles, and I accept PayPal or cash local pickup.

Fits all 05-14 V6, GT, GT500

Asking $1075 shipped.

hy9aveta.jpg

8yve5unu.jpg

eramyja2.jpg

9e5uze4a.jpg

photo-2_zps8b8eec02.jpg

Baer GT Plus Front Specs:

This Baer brake kit includes two 14" cross drilled and slotted 2 piece zinc plated rotors, two piston aluminum front calipers, performance metallic pads, caliper relocating brackets, brake hoses and all necessary mounding hardware and instructions.

Note: Requires 18" wheels or larger. Will not fit stock 18" GT wheels. Contact us if you have any questions.

Product Benefits
Reduced stopping distances
Two piece rotors reduce weight
Comes with brake pads and stainless lines

Eradispeed Rear Rotor Specs:

Pair of 14" Baer Eradispeed-Plus 2-Piece Front Brake Rotors for 2007-2014 GT500, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs and 2011-2014 GT Mustangs with the Optional Brembo Brakes.

EradiSpeed-PLUS rotors - The "plus" indicates rotors that are of a 2-Piece design. An EradiSpeed-PLUS hat is CNC machined from billet and anodized black. The hats and rotors are joined with NAS (National Aerospace Standard) hardware. The same hardware used in Indy cars. With a 2-Piece design, EradiSpeed-PLUS units provide a welcome reduction in total rotor weight of approximately 3 to 6 lbs. per rotor, depending on application.

Key Features and Benefits:
- 2-Piece rotors provide LITE* direct replacement for OE applications
- Increased mass in the "firepath" (where the pad contacts the rotor friction surface)
- Directionally, curved vane design
- Employs an aluminum hat to provide a lower total weight
- NAS stainless hardware
- Cross-drilled, slotted and zinc coated surfaces
*LITE is Baer's Trademark - Denotes "Low Inertia-Thermally Efficient".

Rotor Specs:
- Diameter: 14"
- Thickness: 1.250"
- Design: 2-piece
- Vented, Y/N: Y, Directionally curved vane
- Standard Finish: Slotted, Drilled and Zinc Plated

Last edited:

jumpman420

Established Member
Any reason in particular you are taking them off? I have a rear set already and would only need the fronts. Any chance of splitting?

Users who are viewing this thread