BAER Grand Touring (GT+) pics?

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
Been searching google for a while and can't find a picture that I've been looking for.

Does anyone have a side by side picture of the Baer GT brakes vs the stock Cobra PBRs? I saw the comparison in a MM&FF or 5.0 Mustangs online but can't find it.

Or dimensions will be great. I'm trying to fit bigger calipers behind my BBS wheels while using the smallest spacer possible. I absolutely love the way the 18x18.5s are recessed in on the front and want to maintain that look. The GT Baers should'nt be much thickers on the non-piston side and i have a good 3/8s inch between the factory PBR and the rim. Also trying to see if the 14" Baer system will fit too.

Thanks!

Michal

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
going from a two pot floating caliper to an infinitesimally larger two pot caliper is a waste of time. you will gain nothing since it doesnt increase pad swept area, nor does it increase leverage on the rotor. try a different brake pad if you dont like your current setup. braided lines at all four corners also make a big difference. obviously a set of better fitting wheels will increase your caliper and rotor choices.

maliclipse said:
Been searching google for a while and can't find a picture that I've been looking for.

Does anyone have a side by side picture of the Baer GT brakes vs the stock Cobra PBRs? I saw the comparison in a MM&FF or 5.0 Mustangs online but can't find it.

Or dimensions will be great. I'm trying to fit bigger calipers behind my BBS wheels while using the smallest spacer possible. I absolutely love the way the 18x18.5s are recessed in on the front and want to maintain that look. The GT Baers should'nt be much thickers on the non-piston side and i have a good 3/8s inch between the factory PBR and the rim. Also trying to see if the 14" Baer system will fit too.

Thanks!

Michal

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
I'm not looking to track the car or to achieve vast improvements over stock. The revised PBR caliper still is an improvement over stock and is much prettier.

Users who are viewing this thread