Baer 6 Piston Brake Upgrade for 13" Rotors

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Who else wants a set? Calipers can be ANY color you want! If it's available in powder coat you can have it that color!

baer1_2.jpg

baer4_1.jpg

6p-caliper-arizona-copper_1.jpg

firered_1_3.jpg

arizonacopper_1_3.jpg

file_20_3.jpg

wheelhopper

Established Member
Wouldn't that be the same pad that comes on the '94-'04 Mustang Cobra? I think the only difference is that the Corvette pads are a little thicker.

How about shooting a me a price on what this kit would cost me? Also, will 17x8, stock, Mustang GT and Cobra wheels clear them?

Last edited:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Wouldn't that be the same pad that comes on the '94-'04 Mustang Cobra? I think the only difference is that the Corvette pads are a little thicker.

How about shooting a me a price on what this kit would cost me? Also, will 17x8, stock, Mustang GT and Cobra wheels clear them?

The Corvette pad and the Mustang pad are not exactly alike..kit would be $1249.99 shipped to your door and they will fit the stock 03 Cobra Wheels with no problem

wheelhopper

Established Member
I am considering using them on my OT car. I run 17x8 wheels. Typically either the '98 Cobra or the '01 GT wheels. I prefer to run the GT wheels since they are the lightest. Any idea if those will clear. I know the '98 Cobra wheels will clear '00R Brembo calipers.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am considering using them on my OT car. I run 17x8 wheels. Typically either the '98 Cobra or the '01 GT wheels. I prefer to run the GT wheels since they are the lightest. Any idea if those will clear. I know the '98 Cobra wheels will clear '00R Brembo calipers.

I believe they will fit 98 Cobra wheels...

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Bump for the best brake setup you can get for the money! Available in ANY COLOR YOU WANT!

Fits under your stock 17" wheel OR you can get them with 14" 2 Piece rotors!

baer6pcobra.jpg

baer1_1_3.jpg

ba#97

Established Member
What do you think would be the best rotor setup to go with it for my 95 cobra? Does it come with stainless steel lines to go with? Right now I am just running my stock brakes with powerslot slotted rotors. Will it work well with those? I am willing to go with two piece as well. M

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What do you think would be the best rotor setup to go with it for my 95 cobra? Does it come with stainless steel lines to go with? Right now I am just running my stock brakes with powerslot slotted rotors. Will it work well with those? I am willing to go with two piece as well. M

These calipers would work GREAT WITH YOUR ROTORS!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread