BAD SELLER

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Like i said earlier your douche. Man this car is riddled with issues and i have no reason to lie about whats going on with the car im stuck with a lawn ornament. That was sold on false testimony. The shop. Ran the test here said this car will run and drive but if you wot the car past 4 k it will sputter due to spark blow out. First of all secondlythe low compression would make the vehicle feel sluggish amd hesitant at times ive driven it 3days ..in total as ..it had to be parked during the import process to canada i reallyhopeyou burn in hell for ****in. People over financially
Please learn to type in a way that is legible.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svgt

Established Member
So id like to leave this here after full diagnosis the performance shop has guaranteed that the owner had to have known this motor was hurt because the problems. Going on with thia car have been there for a while after ..using a scope and inspection. So yes the seller knowingly sold a hurt motor. Its messed up and im an idiot for beleiving his year old invoice. Of compression test

Zemedici

Established Member
So id like to leave this here after full diagnosis the performance shop has guaranteed that the owner had to have known this motor was hurt because the problems. Going on with thia car have been there for a while after ..using a scope and inspection. So yes the seller knowingly sold a hurt motor. Its messed up and im an idiot for beleiving his year old invoice. Of compression test

Don’t get into slinging mud dude.

You bought a 15 year old car without crossing your Ts and dotting your I’s. It’s yours now so may as well fix it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I started reading this thread, and here was my progression:

1.) Poor OP, sounds like he got taken advantage of.
2.) Damn, OP is pretty butthurt about this.
3.) Ah, he's from Canada.
4.) I wonder what the other side of the story is?
5.) Well, that was quite a flip-flop.
6.) Still deciding which side I believe...
7.) Wow, OP has terrible spelling/grammar.
8.) Wait, so OP doesn't want anything from the seller..yet he started this whole fiasco?
9.) Full of popcorn.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I started reading this thread, and here was my progression:

1.) Poor OP, sounds like he got taken advantage of.
2.) Damn, OP is pretty butthurt about this.
3.) Ah, he's from Canada.
4.) I wonder what the other side of the story is?
5.) Well, that was quite a flip-flop.
6.) Still deciding which side I believe...
7.) Wow, OP has terrible spelling/grammar.
8.) Wait, so OP doesn't want anything from the seller..yet he started this whole fiasco?
9.) Full of popcorn.
Did you say "popcorn" Nick??
Where's my boy @dannydarko11?!?

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
*popcorn gif

Did you say "popcorn" Nick??
Where's my boy @dannydarko11?!?

I got you fam lol

aGUUqjL.gif

OP due diligence bruh lol

200.gif

I feel your pain fam but, get us some evidence bruh. "It said It said" (i don't want to assume anyones gender) to the MAX in this thread.
Post up your ride my dude lol

GL

Stanger00

Established Member
There are multiple red flags.

I feel like we have Dr. Ford in here double talking.

I believe most of us in here posting would of stopped and questioned why the seller agreed to such a low ball offer. I also would of been pissed about he spark blow-out issue too. No one wants a sputtering motor.

Am I the only one who thinks OP got a good deal for a Terminator with a hurt motor?

It really only needs a pistons, rings, bearings and hopefully no more than a .005-.010" bore to fix the short block. That should only cost $3ish start to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I believe most of us in here posting would of stopped and questioned why the seller agreed to such a low ball offer. I also would of been pissed about he spark blow-out issue too. No one wants a sputtering motor.

Am I the only one who thinks OP got a good deal for a Terminator with a hurt motor?

It really only needs a pistons, rings, bearings and hopefully no more than a .005-.010" bore to fix the short block. That should only cost $3ish start to finish.

Pretty sure this is why SELLER has no ****s to give.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Meh. I've sold things for less than what they're worth just so I don't have to mess with one more person trying to negotiate poorly.

Stanger00

Established Member
Not sure what you mean.

You say you didn't want to mess with someone who negotiated poorly. So, you would take less money.

Conversely, you would make up that loss from someone who negotiates poorly on the next item.

Haha. Am I right!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You say you didn't want to mess with someone who negotiated poorly. So, you would take less money.

Conversely, you would make up that loss from someone who negotiates poorly on the next item.

Haha. Am I right!

Oh, I was talking from a personal standpoint, rather than business.

Typically if I'm ready to get rid of something, I'm ready to get rid of it. I've all but written it off.

For instance I have a rental house that I could sell and make $15-20k on...BUT the land it's on is attached to mine, and I don't want to drive by every day and see a slopfest, so instead of making money, I'm going to bulldoze it down.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

Typically if I'm ready to get rid of something, I'm ready to get rid of it. I've all but written it off.

For instance I have a rental house that I could sell and make $15-20k on...BUT the land it's on is attached to mine, and I don't want to drive by every day and see a slopfest, so instead of making money, I'm going to bulldoze it down.
SVTP bulldozing party?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Stanger00

Established Member

Understood. You'd be a good person to pick up some sweet toys from for a fair deal.

For the example you have that is awesome, haha.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Understood. You'd be a good person to pick up some sweet toys from for a fair deal.

For the example you have that is awesome, haha.

I've just realized that for the majority of instances, my time is worth more than the money.

Users who are viewing this thread