Bad News

THEWOODKING

as u all have heard, probably, of the fires in san diego right now. one of my buddys car was burnt. 99 cobra, it was his baby, and he had been working on it for so long saving up money for his "dream" build. shitty thing to was he had no insurance on it as it had been torn apart for months because he barely had the money to buy parts here and there....... thought id let u guys know...i feel so bad for him and wish i could help, but like him im just a poor college kid on his own like him.

THEWOODKING

actually he lived in like a coutry area so it was out back just under a loft, im not sure if his grandparents have homeowners insurance, they arent wealthy at all

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
So... you're a poor college student with a 99 Cobra, 01 Camaro SS, and an 05 Ram SRT 10? Just curious...

Sorry about your friend, that sucks

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Those fires are a scary deal! I had a coworker who worked out of the SD data center when I was w/ AT&T who sent pictures of his neighbors house burning down because flying embers landed on the roof. At the company I work for now the Irvine office is closed and bunch of people are having to work from home.

I just hope people stay safe and are smart enough to get out of the area when evacuation orders are given. Houses and cars, even uninsured ones can be replaced, people on the other hand . . .

Jamie R.

Established Member
Sorry to hear about that!!! On another note how did you do at the track the other night?

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

Users who are viewing this thread