Bad Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
I called and ordered a part I needed to finish my car on friday February 27th and she said they would ship it out friday or monday I said ok. Well I wait all week and on Thursday march 5 I called and see if they could see when it might be delivered she goes and looks and come back to the phone and said she doesn't know why but it has not been shipped I was a little mad because this has happen to me the other time I ordered from them to, but they overnight the part to me and I got it, but this time she said they would overnight it and I would have it friday and she would throw in a T-shirt I was like cool as long as I got it by the weekend no harm no foul well I didn't come and by the looks of it they ship ups which means it won't be here till monday.

I will see if they might have ship it fedex and it comes today. I'm pissed both times I ordered from lethal I had to call about week later to find out they have not ship it I should not have to do that. I don't think I will be ordering anything else from them. I don't really have much time to work and enjoy my car a 60hr work week for me is short week so when I get time to enjoy the car I love it, but I won't be this weekend :fm:

nycarpenter

Established Member
I called and ordered a part I needed to finish my car on friday February 27th and she said they would ship it out friday or monday I said ok. Well I wait all week and on Thursday march 5 I called and see if they could see when it might be delivered she goes and looks and come back to the phone and said she doesn't know why but it has not been shipped I was a little mad because this has happen to me the other time I ordered from them to, but they overnight the part to me and I got it, but this time she said they would overnight it and I would have it friday and she would throw in a T-shirt I was like cool as long as I got it by the weekend no harm no foul well I didn't come and by the looks of it they ship ups which means it won't be here till monday.

I will see if they might have ship it fedex and it comes today. I'm pissed both times I ordered from lethal I had to call about week later to find out they have not ship it I should not have to do that. I don't think I will be ordering anything else from them. I don't really have much time to work and enjoy my car a 60hr work week for me is short week so when I get time to enjoy the car I love it, but I won't be this weekend :fm:

It's the perils of drop shipping parts. You are at the mercy and inventory of the manufacturer.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Sorry to hear. You arent the only one that has had this issue. Very frustrating when you told a part will ship an it hasn't. Or better yet they tell you its in stock an after you pay for it. They find out its not in stock.

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
But it was lethal performance maf adapter harness so they should have that in stock. Plus they never said anything about having to wait on the manufacture.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
But it was lethal performance maf adapter harness so they should have that in stock. Plus they never said anything about having to wait on the manufacture.

Sounds like someone just drop the ball. Hope they give you something for your trouble

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Sorry about your issues.

But Lethal ships a HUGE amount of parts with very few complaints. Sometimes shit just happens. I'm sure they will take care of you.

vergil

Established Member
Same thing happened to me had to wait for h pipe to be shipped for a week, cancelled mine and received a full refund.

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
Jeff,

I never stated that I was overnighting the part, only that you were in FL and one day away from us. I'm not sure why USPS was delayed and took two days but you did receive the part for the weekend on Saturday. I apologized greatly over the phone and did offer you either the partial refund or the shirt, to which you took the shirt.

As mentioned, we ship hundreds of parts daily and unfortunately sometimes things do happen but we do apologize and do what we can to make amends. It's not in our business to leave a customer unhappy and again, we are very sorry.

-Christy

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
Jeff,

I never stated that I was overnighting the part, only that you were in FL and one day away from us. I'm not sure why USPS was delayed and took two days but you did receive the part for the weekend on Saturday. I apologized greatly over the phone and did offer you either the partial refund or the shirt, to which you took the shirt.

As mentioned, we ship hundreds of parts daily and unfortunately sometimes things do happen but we do apologize and do what we can to make amends. It's not in our business to leave a customer unhappy and again, we are very sorry.

-Christy

Sorry Christy I was really mad at the time, but I got the part Saturday afternoon. It just made me mad because I have order from you guys two times and both times I called about week later only to find out the part has not ship. It was my mistake I thought that you said you where going to overnight it so that was my fault. So I'm sorry about the bad post, but I was really mad at the time.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well since OP is happy now and it was a misunderstanding, mods should remove this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread