Backup Camera

mustang_gtr_99

So I bought a 2015 recently and overall it’s solid with no issues but this damn backup camera. To be honest I didn’t even recognize when I test drove it that it even had one because I didn’t use reverse during the test drive. So a quick search reveals that it’s a common problem with the wiring in the trunk so I go to work. I quickly realize that the previous owner already tried his hand at it and completely rat fu<Ked it so I decided just to get the factory pigtail from the SB that replaces all of that wiring It installs behind where the previous owner failed so I thought this was the end.....wrong. Still says no camera detected(yes, I wired it correctly and properly). Ok so, maybe it’s the camera‍♂️. Looked it up and it was inexpensive so I bought one and installed it and it’s still not detecting the camera. Everything is functional on the rear deck except the camera and the fuse is good as well. I haven’t seen anything where people have had a wiring issue forward of where the SB indicates. Any help is of course appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread