Back years later with my 3rd Cobra

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Hey everyone,

Well it’s been at least 5 years since I had a Cobra. I told myself I wouldn’t be back unless I got a hold of Comp Orange car...well a week ago one came up.

1EA9004D-0B25-4390-A53C-3433636EEFF9.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! How many miles on it? Mods? Looks to be in really great condition. Enjoy it!

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Congratulations! How many miles on it? Mods? Looks to be in really great condition. Enjoy it!

Body has 90k, and the build has roughly 5k. Mod list is long in this one, but quick rundown is built motor, head work, whipple, fuel system, upgraded clutch, solid built rear, and suspension work front/rear.

Knowing how rare comp orange is, I couldnt pass it up. Was in the market for a v3 CTS, but this car made me take a detour.

SlickDos1

OneBad 5.0
Established Member
Welcome back! I am recently back again after many years. I am on the hunt again for my 3rd terminator. It has been over a decade.

love the comp orange!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Body has 90k, and the build has roughly 5k. Mod list is long in this one, but quick rundown is built motor, head work, whipple, fuel system, upgraded clutch, solid built rear, and suspension work front/rear.

Knowing how rare comp orange is, I couldnt pass it up. Was in the market for a v3 CTS, but this car made me take a detour.
Nice mods, and low miles on the built engine. I can see how you made that detour. LOL. Enjoy it! Third one is a charm!

decipha

Established Member
very nice and welcome back

I didn't realize the orange was that rare but now that its been mentioned thinking about it I have only seen a handful of them in person.

I would take a cobra over a vette any day.

Users who are viewing this thread