Back to Phoenix area!

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Well last October I moved to Sierra vista for college and other things. This weekend my lady and I are moving back to Phoenix. I'm going to be going to UTI (Ford) as soon as the next class starts up. I hope to do events with you guys now that we will be here to stay. I made it to one pav's event before I left.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
nice nice Phoenix is better than sierra lol. I think I might have seen your cobra that day at the pavilions.

Mystic03

Established Member
when my buddies actually get F'n cars well be headin out to the pavs again soon!

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Lol that thing aint slow! I'm alright getting a house and etc has the stang funds on a freeze. But the important stuff comes first.

Mystic03

Established Member
Lol that thing aint slow! I'm alright getting a house and etc has the stang funds on a freeze. But the important stuff comes first.

awesome man sounds like things are goin well for you,hopfully we can all meet up at the pavs soon!

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Well we decided to get another apartment so we can save a little more $$ on a house and we didn't find one we liked. But my apartment complex has garages so my car gets her own stable! Now I need a dd do she can stay there!

Users who are viewing this thread