Back into an SVT

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I kinda agree, they aren't terrible at all.

They're marketed as 350/370z rims. The specs between the Z cars and New Edge's are almost identical. but I agree - not bad looking at all for what they cost and something different than the typical sub 1k wheels people always put on Terminators.

dumbstixlars

Established Member
Love the car. If you ever wanna sell the wheels hit me up!

I might actually need too sell them. I was looking at the specs on them and they are 18x10.5 ET15mm on the rear, since they have 315/35/18's mounted on them I don't think I can roll the quarters enough to keep them from rubbing. I'd like to keep the tires because they grip amazingly, but minimum spec is a 10.5 rim, and 18x10 is the most common. That and I don't like any of the common rims available for these cars. Of course I want some True Forged or CCW's, but that isn't in the budget right now.

In the mean time, I made the interior better. It had an A pillar pod with a couple of gauges (one aero force and a sun pro boost gauge), it wasn't mounted correctly, was loose, rattly, and I couldn't put the sun visor down cause it was in the way. So I pulled it all out, hooked the factory boost gauge back up, and put a spare non butchered A pillar that came out of my old 99 Cobra.

2604gw8.jpg

s4xqfa.jpg

You can see the 99 A pillar cover is a little different and not quite right, but it is better then leaving it uncovered.

Users who are viewing this thread