Back in the Game

myblk32v

Established Member
Hey guys I just wanted to say whats up to the local AZ guys. I have had 5 mustangs in my past but have not owned one in a few years. I recently bought joeazhp's 03 and just wanted to introduce myself. Im sure i will be seeing you guys around.

Indykid

Established Member
Hey guys I just wanted to say whats up to the local AZ guys. I have had 5 mustangs in my past but have not owned one in a few years. I recently bought joeazhp's 03 and just wanted to introduce myself. Im sure i will be seeing you guys around.

Joeazhp? who and what is that?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Nice to hear you are back behind the wheel of another mustang. You will see a lot of Cobras in Scottsdale that's forsure.

Indykid: He meant he bought joeazhp's 03 cobra. Joe is a member on here. And I had no idea he was selling his car!!!!!! Very clean looking termi.

Indykid

Established Member
Nice to hear you are back behind the wheel of another mustang. You will see a lot of Cobras in Scottsdale that's forsure.

Indykid: He meant he bought joeazhp's 03 cobra. Joe is a member on here. And I had no idea he was selling his car!!!!!! Very clean looking termi.

Yeah I kinda figure that part. Just wondering about Joe's screen name. You see azhp is a car website that I own and there are guys on there that have Termi cars. Wondering which guy it could be.

myblk32v

Established Member
Indykid, ill join over there too. I used to post alot on 1320 and AZ mustangs back in the day but I really got out of the scene when I went away to college. It seems like the local forums have really died. Where at in Scottsdale do you live?

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
I'm also just getting back in. It's wierd how much you realize that you missed things until you start getting back into them.

Joeazhp

Established Member
Indy im juicdta on most boards but years back when I heavily did sidework I called it arizona horsepower I actually owned the azhp.net domain years b4 you lol

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread