Established Member
727DE6AD-E9D3-4ED1-8DCE-7B223E82FCEE.jpeg

Anybody know what this is about?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Professional Ceramic quote is a must for sure. I went from a Silver GT and Silver Expedition (wife's) to a Black Raptor and Black Stealth Edition Expedition. Had both coated right away and helps immensely.

OP, Beautiful car.
First thing I'm doing when I get my 2022 Genesis GV-70 Sport is paint correction, detailing and ceramic coating. A good friend of mine did that on my 2019 G-70. Makes a huge difference.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Is that what they call an RAV now? Seems as if Ford bought it back, went to Auction and now in the hands of someone else retailing it?

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Professional Ceramic quote is a must for sure. I went from a Silver GT and Silver Expedition (wife's) to a Black Raptor and Black Stealth Edition Expedition. Had both coated right away and helps immensely.

OP, Beautiful car.
For sure, I need mine redone.

01silverstang

Established Member
I don't think a GT500 got almost 1,000 miles on it without having been purchased by a customer. Looks like the original owner, after having the service performed traded it into D&M to get into a Corvette (Maybe they had a C8?)

I've been to D&M a few times, they always have some very nice Vettes for sale.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I do believe there was an issue where on the assembly line the tensioner wasn't popped out of the retracted position for assembly.

@Tob or @13COBRA
The program was actually initiated on the 26th, the same day shown on that Carfax report. Sadly, it only says "broken secondary chain tensioner." I'd be digging deep as the necessary fix could have been far more than what is mentioned in that report.

Attachments

• R21B26BULLETIN.pdf
    274.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Secondary Chain Inspection Guide - R21B263.pdf
    949.3 KB · Views: 77

ArabianOak

Established Member
Thanks gang...and yes it has had two owners...people were flipping these cars last year when ADM was 20-25k. Im not concerned about the TSB, ill get it looked at asap though. Can't wait to actually drive it. lol

ArabianOak

Established Member
called the dealer and my car has never been inspected for the timing chain issue...the inspection takes an hour but if they see any issues they replace a bunch of parts and the car will be gone several days. getting it looked at next thursday. will update after.

01silverstang

Established Member
If you weren't out of town.... and if you had the Mustang sorted out... then I would say you should come to the Chicagoland Mustang Club Season Closer at Bob Rohrman Ford in Schaumburg. Should be a huge turnout based on the event listing on the club facebook page.

Users who are viewing this thread