Back in a Mustang - GT350 Content

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Had the itch for a new ride and my last 3 fun cars were all Z06's so I decided to get back to my roots and get a Mustang. All of 30 miles on it so far, but love everything about it. Future plans are some catch cans to hopefully cut down on oil consumption and some PPF to help with the paint when I do some track days. Other than that, just going to enjoy it.

3.jpg

4.jpg

gt3501.jpg

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Super nice!! Congrats!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dark_termi

Established Member
Congrats, if you're like me you'll really enjoy it. Put a resonator delete on the mod list to. It really wakens up the exhaust (not that it needed it). The best $150 mod I've everdone. I know the gt350 gets alot of flack on this board cuz it doesnt have umpteen million hp\tq but its truly a fun car to drive.Far and away the best mustang ford has made and in my humble opinion the best domestic sounding car out there. The colour is killer btw, similar in tone to my first magnetic 350 but with less flake.

Jaysin

Established Member
Awesome! I love the GT350s so much! How do you like it compared to your past Z’s? Also compared to your past Mustangs?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wow thats a badass color combo geeeez. I actually thought bout wrapping my car in that color but now I see it on urs and now I'm really considering it. them stripes look so classy

Users who are viewing this thread