Back From LVD

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Well we had great weather today at LVD. Unfortunately they shut down the right lane because of water seeping up through the track. Still, with one lane open we were able to get a decent number of runs or in my case as many as I wanted.

First run was an indicator of what kind of day I was going to have. First gear, second gear, third and tires spun badly. I got out of it and didn't even shift into 4th. When I got the timeslip it read.....12.7 at 105....yippee, first run with the new car and bang into the 12's. Time to take off the 18" Falken 615's.
Best run of the day was a 12.326 at 114.5 and this was on the stock Goodyears no less. I am really happy with the cars performance and can't wait to pulley this thing. BTW my mods are a K&N FIPK and Magnaflow cat back, thats it for power mods.

Mike
03 Cobra
[email protected] :banana:

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Thanks Dave! We gonna see you at the May SVTOA autocross? Better hurry and sign up, I think it's half full and filling up fast. At least come and check it out, rides are free :)

Mike Miller

Longshot

Established Member
It was a great time, my new best was 12.6, getting better.going to sign up for auto x tonight.

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Excellent, I look forward to seeing you at an upocoming autocross. BTW, what was the MPH on the 12.6 run?

Mike
03 Red Cobra

Users who are viewing this thread