back for the second time? Louisiana here

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Hey everyone, figured id make a new introduction post. I posted on here for years under mineralgrey01gt. Forgot all log in credentials so figured id start over again. Im a proud owner now of a 2003 DSG lightning which is my first SVT vehicle. Loving it so far and has very minimal mods and all stock under the hood minus a JLT cai I added a few days ago. Looking forward to being back on the forum again. Lots of good memories from here

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I remember you, Cody. Welcome back. Post some pics of your '03 Cobra when you get a chance.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Welcome back! If you need anything for the new to you Lightning give us a shout here at Lethal Performance! :cool:

www.lethalperformance.com

I spend a good bit with lethal performance lol, Keep up the great work. Got my tuner and tune from AED through yall for my 15 GT. Great difference in power!

I remember you, Cody. Welcome back. Post some pics of your '03 Cobra when you get a chance.

Hey man, when I got rid of my last 2 manual mustangs they still had your shifter gaskets on them. Glad to see you are still here! I wish I had an 03 cobra lol maybe one day after I get rid of the explorer and GT ill scoop up a DSG 03 to match the lightning!

Users who are viewing this thread