BA-2600 Over 700rwhp?

greenflash00

Established Member
Any of you guys running the SCT 2600 maf over the 700rwhp mark? I know it's only rated for 700 but curious as to what you guys are running with the TVSs, whipples etc... Read about some resolution issues down low with the 3000.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I've got the stock maf with a mafia and dyno 714/680. It drives outstanding idle to wot, so there's apparently adequate resolution to dial in the drivability and achieve top end power no problem.

greenflash00

Established Member
I've got the stock maf with a mafia and dyno 714/680. It drives outstanding idle to wot, so there's apparently adequate resolution to dial in the drivability and achieve top end power no problem.

Dang thats good to know. I had considered the MAFia but was hoping to run the JLT High Boost thats why I had wondered about the 2600/3000 specifically.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Dang thats good to know. I had considered the MAFia but was hoping to run the JLT High Boost thats why I had wondered about the 2600/3000 specifically.

I see. That's not a problem on my car because the air inlet is factory! Lol. It just has an adaptor plate to run a different open end filter (blue amsoil). Most people can't believe the factory inlet elbow will support big power n tq...but it does. Fit is awesome, too. No rubbing or water injection issues.

TXEnginerd

Established Member
I have the 2600 and 2nd gen jlt high boost intake. I don't have dyno numbers yet but I was running 22psi at one point and still had some wiggle room.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
That good to know. I had to get a MAFIA during my dyno tune because of pegged MAF. I am going whipple later this year so that works our nicely to not have to buy a new MAF.

Users who are viewing this thread