[b]please Post Pics Of Your Aftermkt Cobra Grill Emblems[/b]

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I just had the car all spruced up getting ready for the fun. Had my front plate removed as well as my Carcraft grills. Now I want a nice Cobra to put in place of the Pony in the grill. I don't care about cost, but don't want one of those big ugly ones. Please, let me see yours :)dw::lol1:) and where you bought them!!!
I also need one of the plate mounts that don't require holes in my newly painted bumper but here in NY I need to have a plate up front. Anyone know where to buy therm from? I searched and came up empty!

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Not a Cobra but here you go They can be purchsed at ssinserts.com
http://www.ssinserts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279&products_id=978

P1010926.jpg

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Skeleton horse, first time ive seen that. That looks pretty cool would like to see a front view too.

stangkid

Established Member
I have this stars & strips pony i payed $60 and only used it a couple months i will take $30 for it.

100_0666.jpg

black 10th vert

Established Member
that skeleton horse is super cool! If I had a GT, that would be on there for sure!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
No pics.,. I have a black cobra emblem, and two black cobras on the sides as well
will try to get a pic later

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I have this stars & strips pony i payed $60 and only used it a couple months i will take $30 for it.

100_0666.jpg

If its it great shape (no chips, dings...) I'll take it. I think that'll look hot on sonic blue. I'm also gonna pick up one of Lethals Cobras so I can change up once in a while. Thanks a bunch guys!!!! Any one know about the license plate mounting bracket???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread