[B]FS: Real Chrome FR500 18" rims Mint![B]

Deftones

Established Member
Well, I have finally found the rims of my dreams and will be picking them up this coming weekend. So I am ready strike a deal with these bad boys Real FR500 Chrome 18X9 with Ford Racing Center Caps and chrome valve stems and caps. They are perfect mint having no scratches, peeling, dents, or blemishes at all. Perfect. This will be for the rims only I am keeping the tires for my next set of rims. I am asking $800 they are $375.00 a piece on: Ford Racing Performance Parts [M-1007-F500C*] . I am looking for a local sale or at least near here. If you really want them shipped it is at your expense. Pics can be seen on my cardomain page, I will try to get some updated pics but they havent changed since those pics were taken. Thanks.

Last edited:

Deftones

Established Member
Yes I still have them, and shipping is pretty high. I sold a set of 18X10.5/18X9 03/04 Cobras not too long ago and it was $162.00 to ship them to San Jose California and I had boxes for all except one. It would be more because I dont have any boxes and UPS will charge a little more to package them. Pics are in my cardomain. I will get some close up ones of each this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread